Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2006 MOVIES w/LYNX! > SEE NO EVIL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

We Bet Crix’ll Speak Evil ’Bout It!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We Bet Crix’ll Speak Evil ’Bout It!
    Posted: May 15 2006 at 1:27pm

WITH DA VINCI CODE EXPECTED to SUCK...THE AIR OUT of EVERYTHING ELSE in the MARKETPLACE THIS WEEKEND, WE'RE PICKING on THIS LITTLE BOOGER-CRUSTED HORROR MOVIE. IF IT DOESN'T REEK, FEEL FREE to SPEAK SOME EVIL at US YERSELF...

Think of It as HOSTEL 2.5...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 2:21pm
Despite me being a life-long pro wrestling fan, yeah, this is gonna blow.
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2006 at 3:05am
Wow, Can't wait to see Kane's homage to Jason and Freddy Kruger...

SARCASM MODE NOW OFF...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2006 at 9:38am

In his favor, though, Glen Jacobs (Kane), is one of the better actors among Pro Wrestlers, but keep in mind that's not saying much.

HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2006 at 7:14am
Alwaze a sign of A BERRY Bad Movie: SEE NO EVIL opens today... "without benefit" of Critics' Screenings.
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2006 at 11:37am
Of all the folks in Pro Wrestling, I really felt that Dwayne "ROCK" Johnson
had the potential to be the next Big Action Star. Boy, did he waste his
potential...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2006 at 2:37pm
I'll admit, I liked The Rock in Be cool
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2006 at 2:44am
However, I liked The Rock in The Rundown, which I consider the best movie he's ever done, much better than The Mummy Returns and The Scorpion King -- in both of which he played the same character.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 8:01am
The rundown was worth it just for Christopher Walken. He was great in that.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 1:29pm

I can't wait for the WWE films production of Heat, with Hulk Hogan as Al Pacino and Steve Austin as De Niro.

" YOU COULD GET KILLED WALKING YOUR DOGGIE.........brother!"

I would actually watch that.

sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2006 at 3:02am
The title of this movie is similar to a late '80's movie called SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, which starred Richard Pryor (as a blind guy) and Gene Wilder (as a deaf guy).  
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
FeetOfClay View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote FeetOfClay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2006 at 3:23pm

Not a good movie, and Kane is a potential nominee for Worst Actor, but it's actually pretty well directed, for a low budget horror movie.

But why should you care what I think?
tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 4:05am
According To Wresting News The American Film Institute listed WWE’s See No Evil as one of the worst-reviewed movies of all time. It was listed number 73 on a list of 100.
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2007 at 1:36pm

Ok, as much as people hated this film, it turned out surprisingly swell for me. I liked it. I thought it was entertaining and probably one of few films that wanted me to have more gore in it.

At the beginning, I wasn't looking forward to this film. Even though it has many cliches, I found it quite entertaining and hate for doing so. Even the kills were surprisingly creative. If you're a horror fan, you will definately love (or like) this.

Post Reply Post Reply