Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > 2009 YEAR-END WRAP-UP!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Whadda Year!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whadda Year!!!
    Posted: January 29 2010 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Anuss

I think the list of potential Razzie candidats this year should be reveal.

He hasn't even had a full week yet, they just got in last Saturday.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2010 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by dEd Grimley

Originally posted by Anuss

I think the list of potential Razzie candidats this year should be reveal.

He hasn't even had a full week yet, they just got in last Saturday.
Yeah, you have to wait just one more week to see who made the final five of each catagory.
Anuss View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2010 at 7:53am
Yeah right... But I would like to see a list of like 10 potential acting category, like one year ago.
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2010 at 8:44am
I thought that the nominations will be revealed at February 1st?!
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2010 at 11:41am
They will. He meant to say "one more weekend". I'm anticipating this as well.

I must confess...I anticipate the OSCARS, RAZZIES, and new half-seasons of South Park more than my own birthday.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2010 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by GTAHater767

They will. He meant to say "one more weekend". I'm anticipating this as well.

I must confess...I anticipate the OSCARS, RAZZIES, and new half-seasons of South Park more than my own birthday.
Yes, that is what I meant. Can't wait to see what the voting members think the worst movies of the year were, and how the Oscars are going to work around their stupid 10 Best Picture nods ruling.
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2010 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Michaels

and how the Oscars are going to work around their stupid 10 Best Picture nods ruling.
Totally agree on that... I don't understand this stupid idea to have 10 nods instead of 5 because 5 nods worked perfectly.... What the hell is wrong with them?Confused
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2010 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by TaRaN-RoD

and how the Oscars are going to work around their stupid 10 Best Picture nods ruling.
Totally agree on that... I don't understand this stupid idea to have 10 nods instead of 5 because 5 nods worked perfectly.... What the hell is wrong with them?Confused

It's Economics 101--the more pictures that get nominated, the more studios can advertise "Oscar nominees" and the more publicity generates (hopefully) more $ (and we're not invoking the memory of the Warren Beatty/Goldie Hawn MESSTERPIECE of the same "name")
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2010 at 7:56pm
Off-topic: I just saw Freddy Got Fingered and this is one of the worst piece of s*** I've ever, ever, EVER seen!!!!!!!!!! It's just AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand ALL the Razzies this stupid, immature, offensing and not funny for a second piece of crap received ESPECIALLY ''Worst picture''! On this, excellent job Razzie team!
I hope this year the selection will be just as good! Twilight: New Moon by far in my opinion!
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2010 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by JoeBacon

It's Economics 101--the more pictures that get nominated, the more studios can advertise "Oscar nominees"

Everyone write that down in your notebooks.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2010 at 7:47am
Originally posted by TaRaN-RoD

Off-topic: I just saw Freddy Got Fingered and this is one of the worst piece of s*** I've ever, ever, EVER seen!!!!!!!!!! It's just AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand ALL the Razzies this stupid, immature, offensing and not funny for a second piece of crap received ESPECIALLY ''Worst picture''! On this, excellent job Razzie team!
I hope this year the selection will be just as good! Twilight: New Moon by far in my opinion!

Well, "Freddy Got Fingered", that was a no brainer (pun intented). It was the single worst movie of that year. And as much as you're claiming that we NEED to razz "New Moon" (although it would help if you were a voting member, too, it only costs $20), 2009 was full of nothing but bad movies, so it going to be very hard to choose a worst of the worst this time around, unlike the way it was a decade ago.
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2010 at 11:52am
20$, effectively it's not a lot! And is it for all my life? xD
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2010 at 12:16pm
$20/year or $500 for life... I think it's $500 for life, right?
-Iron helps us play-
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2010 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by dEd Grimley

$20/year or $500 for life... I think it's $500 for life, right?
Lol for this price if a jerk erase your acount you just f***ing kill him!!!!LOL
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2010 at 3:53pm
Hmm, pay a lowly $20 a year to voice your opinion and make your choices one vote closer to being razzed, or pay nothing and sit back and complain about us razzing the wrong people and movies. Is it that hard a choice to make? Or would you rather spend that $20 to see a pair of crappy movies instead (like oh say, any "Twilight" sequels)?
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2010 at 4:00pm

Hmm, pay a lowly $20 a year to voice your opinion and make your choices one vote closer to being razzed, or pay nothing and sit back and complain about us razzing the wrong people and movies. Is it that hard a choice to make? Or would you rather spend that $20 to see a pair of crappy movies instead (like oh say, any "Twilight" sequels)?
Good point... No I don't wonder to pay 20$!Tongue But I want to ask, for life is 500$... So it's 20 time 25... So if in 25 years I still be alive and Razzie community still exist, I won't have to pay anymore? That's the point! Maybe in 25 years I won't be interessted by this anymore so I prefer to pay 20$/year but I just want to know how much for the life?!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>