Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > 2009 YEAR-END WRAP-UP!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Whadda Year!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whadda Year!!!
    Posted: February 16 2010 at 9:11pm
The character is actually called "Stereotypical Jewish Guy", so it can be played by any number of people.
-Iron helps us play-
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2010 at 1:42pm
The character has also been played by others,like Will Ferrell.However,it's usually the same,but with Larry David it wasn't the case.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2010 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Vits

The character has also been played by others,like Will Ferrell.However,it's usually the same,but with Larry David it wasn't the case.
Larry David plays more of a "I see the down side of everything ... but my opinion is the only one that is right or matters" type of character.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2010 at 2:17pm
Yes,which isn't likeable.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2011 at 3:00pm
This year was the one action movies almost died.Not only there weren't many good ones,the bad directing make them full of noise and movements and no one could understand what was going on.So not even audiences could enjoy them anymore.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678