Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BERRY FUNNY VIDEO CLIPs! > Experience Great, RAZZIE®-Related Moments Past & Present!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who ELSE Picked Up Their Razzies??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote neff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who ELSE Picked Up Their Razzies??
    Posted: February 25 2006 at 11:29am
Hi everyone
I did a quick search, but didn't find anything, so:

Is there a list of people who actually showed up to collect their razzies anywhere? Or was Halle Berry the only one ever to do that?
Thanx

neff
jb razz View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jb razz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2007 at 4:56am

Paul Verhoeven came and accepted his worst director award for Showgirls
and Tom Green came and accepted his worst picture, director, screenplay,
actor, screen couple awards for Freddy Got Fingered.

Response from Head RAZZberry: In 1988, Bill Cosby accepted his 3 RAZZIES for LEONARD PART 6 on the old Fox "Late Show," then later showed them off to Johnny Carson on "The Tonight Show." Cosby had insisted that his RAZZIES be made of 24-karat gold, which cost Fox about $28,000. In 1993, Tom Selleck was presented his RAZZIE for Worst Supporting Actor (for playing King Ferdinand of Spain in CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS: THE DISCOVERY) on Fox's "Chevy Chase Show."  In 1996, screenwriter Brian Helgeland (who won both an Oscar and a RAZZIE in the same weekend) invited us onto the Warner lot in Burbank to present him with his Worst Screenplay RAZZIE for THE POSTMAN. In 2000, Robert Conrad attended our Gala 20th Annual RAZZIE Awards ceremonies to accept several of the dis-honors "won" by the awful movie remake of his old TV series WILD WILD WEST. In 2004, after publicly trashing us for "not inviting" him to accept his RAZZIE for GIGLI (when we actually had tried to invite him through his publicist) Ben Affleck was presented his Worst Actor statuette on "Larry King Live." When he grabbed it from King, Affleck actually broke the Award, then left it behind -- It was later retrieved and auctioned off on e-Bay, where sold for enough money to pay for our rental of the Ivar Theatre for our 25th Annual RAZZIE ceremonies. And in 2005, in addition to Halle Berry attending our 25th annual ceremonies, Michael Ferris (one of 27 scribes who'd worked on it) accepted Worst Screenplay for CATWOMAN, and 1960s TV Catwoman Julie Newmar accepted Worst Picture... 

And finally, here's a LINK to a page someone posted on Wikipedia listing our "winners" who've accepted their RAZZIES...

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2009 at 4:32pm
CNN reports that Uwe Boll sent in "a video rejection speech from a fake set of Darfur, Sudan, saying the Razzies had ruined his life and he would never be back."  Will that acceptance speech be posted here?  (hope) (hope)
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2009 at 4:42pm

Never mind.  I found Uwe Boll's speech on YouTube.  Hilarious.  We can only hope.

For the record I have seen Postal all the way through.  I have watched other Razzie members suffer through just 5 minutes of Postal.  If more Razzie members saw Postal all the way through, it would not be a pretty sight.  Postal is an awful film, and since that film is reputedly Boll's best film (I'll admit it wasn't as awful as the other three Boll films I've seen), that says your career Razzie was well deserved.

Somehow, though, I feel we've hardly seen the last of Uwe Boll.

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2009 at 4:43pm
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2009 at 7:50pm
I think Uwe just nullified his worst supporting actor nomination. It's stuff like that that makes it impossible for me to hate him as much as other people, and why I don't think he's taking himself as seriously as people think he does. Unless you really think winning this "Razey" award got to him.
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2009 at 1:00am

Oh, no, it's obvious he's having fun with it. 

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2009 at 9:23am
If Uwe Boll wanted to have fun with it, he should have shown up in person to accept the awards. That would have been a ton of fun. I'm also surprised Kim Kardashian didn't show up either. She whores herself everywhere and everyway, no matter if it's good press or bad press.
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2009 at 4:43am
But he couldn't make it, he's living in a hut in Sudan now.
I think Kim just didn't know how to get there, there was that article about how she liked being nominated.
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2010 at 8:54pm
Boll is really pathetic!LOL Laugable, of course, but pathetic!
thomsonmg2000 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote thomsonmg2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2010 at 6:42pm
Are there any photos/clips of Tom Green at the Razzies?

Not that I'm looking forward to enjoying them.
Seltzerberg is back?

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

http://www.disastermovie.org
http://www.vampiressuck.org/
gwane View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote gwane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2010 at 9:01pm
I don't think that some of the movies the Razzies say are the worst movies of 2009 are really the worst. Like Twilight Saga: New Moon. I can't say that it is really good, but I don't know what would be the reason it was nominated -- maybe because of the crummy digital effects that it has?? 
 Post Reply Post Reply