Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIE® Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > JONAH HEX
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Whood She Hafta FOX to Get Into THIS Movie??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BeastieBitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whood She Hafta FOX to Get Into THIS Movie??
    Posted: June 23 2010 at 3:43pm
Megan Fox makes me wanna be a man. That aside, I knew this movie would be slaughtered by the critics.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2010 at 11:50pm
So you're saying Megan Fox gives the entire female gender a bad name? I don't know about BurnHollywoodBurn and dEd Grimley, but I'd say she's preaching to the choir here.
My deadlines for Member-Started Forums, given 35% approval rating or less: Apl. 29; The Other Woman. May 6; Walk of Shame. May 20; Godzilla '014. May 27; Blended. Jne. 3; A Million Ways...
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2010 at 9:45pm
I don't think Megan Fox gives the entire female gender a bad name. She just gives Hollywood actresses a bad name, proving you can be a success just for looking hot and not for having a single ounce of acting ability. 

Oh wait, she's only successful if she's standing next to giant, poorly rendered, CGI robots!  

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 10:36am
Here's a LINK to an article at MetaCritic, naming their choices as the so-called Best and Worst Westerns Since 1985... 

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 7:41pm
And apparently, now Hollywood is making "weird westerns" like "Cowboys Vs. Aliens". As if westerns aren't suffering enough as it were, now Hollywood has to bring in sci-fi elements for the final nail in the genre's coffin.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
rburton View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote rburton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2010 at 6:55pm
So I finally got around to see this today and Megan Fox is, if anything, a Worst Supporting Actress contender.  She has maybe only ten minutes of screentime and pales in comparison to the terrible supporting actors John Malkovich, Will Arnett, and Wes Bentley.  Votes should be reserved for Josh Brolin, Malkovich, and Arnett.  If Fox makes the Worst Actress line-up, it'll be because voters didn't watch the movie.  (She really isn't a lead at all.)  I guess a Supporting Actress nomination wouldn't bother me too much.
For Your Consideration

Dev Patel for WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR in The Last Fartbender
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2010 at 8:33pm
How about Will Arnett for Worst Supporting Actor? I may be overpraising Jonah Hex (Not Johan Hex!) by saying this, but I'd be satisfied if it even got that much.
My deadlines for Member-Started Forums, given 35% approval rating or less: Apl. 29; The Other Woman. May 6; Walk of Shame. May 20; Godzilla '014. May 27; Blended. Jne. 3; A Million Ways...
rburton View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote rburton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2010 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by GTAHater767

How about Will Arnett for Worst Supporting Actor? I may be overpraising Jonah Hex (Not Johan Hex!) by saying this, but I'd be satisfied if it even got that much.

Hey, he's got my vote.  I loved him as G.O.B. on Arrested Development and Devon Banks on 30 Rock.  But watching him do "serious" acting is like watching a kid playing dress-up.  It'd be cute if it wasn't so damn sad.
For Your Consideration

Dev Patel for WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR in The Last Fartbender
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2010 at 11:50pm
Thankfully Brolin will have the Coen Bros' version of 'True Grit' (a re-telling of the original novel NOT a remake of the 1969 John Wayne movie) to make up for 'Jonah 'Someone's Put a' Hex 'on my Career''.

As for Megan Fox, there's absoloutely bugger all redeming for her to make up for this and her career so far
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2010 at 2:46pm
I just watched it (for voting research-purposes).

I knew it was bad. So is it strange that I felt underwelmth by this movie?

I mean is it strange that I expected it to be better than it was, eventhought I knew it was bad?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2010 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Vheid

I mean is it strange that I expected it to be better than it was, even thought I knew it was bad?
No, you knew it was going to be bad, you just didn't know it was going to be THAT bad.
Vermn View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vermn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 5:34pm
Can Human Centipede be as bad as my own choice for worst movie ever, Mom and Dad Save the Universe?
That movie was actually painfully bad. I know that's a popular saying, but in this case, it was actually true. I truly felt bad for everyone involved. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, it somehow did.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 6:31pm
Well one is horror and the other comedy.Anyway there's only one way to find out.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Vermn

Can Human Centipede be as bad as my own choice for worst movie ever, Mom and Dad Save the Universe?
That movie was actually painfully bad. I know that's a popular saying, but in this case, it was actually true. I truly felt bad for everyone involved. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, it somehow did.
Yes, "Mom And Dad Save The Universe" was pretty damn bad. However, it was still within the realm of good taste. I'm not sure how one grades that movie against one about a mad doctor who is obsessed with connection three people together by their bowels!
Kenjifujima View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kenjifujima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2011 at 1:30am
This looks like a disaster. I can totally see this becoming a camp classic!   Clap
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2011 at 8:15am
Why the hell was Fox even in this movie? She appears in like 5 or 6 scenes, none of which are longer than 3 minutes, she speaks in the same monotone voice and her face is frozen in the same blank expression the whole time. They could have picked any random woman off the street to play this role, and no one would notice the difference! 

But then again, overall, the whole movie sucked anyway. I thought it was better than "Wild Wild West." However, that's not saying much!  

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>