Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2006 MOVIES w/LYNX! > TALLADEGA NIGHTS: THE BALLAD of RICKY BOBBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Will Ferrell on Fire? IF ONLY!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will Ferrell on Fire? IF ONLY!!
    Posted: February 10 2007 at 2:03pm
Do you guys really have to agree with EVERY FILM put in this website?! EVEN IF CRITICS DID NOT EVEN PANNED IT?! You guys need a life because all these films listed on this site are'nt half as bad. Is it like a moral code you guys have to follow because the majority said this was a great film. You guys are freakin' idiots! What about films like Failure to Launch. Now that was a horrible film yet it's not listed on this site. I can't believe how Americans get dumber each day. This site is like Adolf Hitler and you guys are following him (for some exceptional who admitted to like this film).
jb razz View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jb razz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 5:20am

Actually, there is a thread for Failure to Launch: www.razzies.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=96

But I agree, once Talladega Nights got good reviews from critics it should have been case closed on this thread but instead it got comments like this:

Originally posted by ITbeast

RAZZ; Just a suggestion, but in light of the reviews it is looking like Barnyard is going to be the crowned Chump this weekend and Ricky Bobby may get away with just below or slightly above fresh levels at Rotten Tomatoes (Barnyard 29% and Ricky Bobby 66%). Maybe we can have the Main Razzie page read for "Barnyard" #1 worst pick of the week and "Ricky" #2. This is only a suggestion.

Just because a movie looks like a movie will be bad doesn't mean that we should go on saying that it will be bad even if the critics disagree. I was very skeptical about this movie when I saw the preview but when I actually saw the movie I was pleasantly surpised.  

bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 12:02pm
I know this girl who's a good friend of mine, and she said that this was one of the worst movies she's ever seen.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12