Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > SUPERMAN RETURNS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Will the new Superman star soar or fall?

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: New Star Brandon Routh, will he be able to succeed Christopher Reeve?
Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[4.00%]
[12.00%]
[24.00%]
[60.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will the new Superman star soar or fall?
    Posted: March 27 2006 at 6:11pm
Post your thoughts about Newcomer Brandon Routh, who plays Superman in this film.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2006 at 11:37pm
Brandon who? I'm sure he was picked based on how he looked in the blue suit instead of his talent. Oh well, the girls are gonna love him.
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Robertin View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Robertin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2006 at 2:56pm

Considering the fact that his "package" was "digitally diminished", or so they say...

But the truth is that I´m awaiting for this movie, perhaps this new guy won´t even reach Reeves´ heels, not even in the wheelchair. I guess is all about the spirit, is there or not?

sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2006 at 4:11pm
I shall say Routh will not be as good as Reeve, but some of the supporting cast including Kevin Spacey, will be good. I'm not including Kate Bosworth in the supporting cast 'cause I most likely think she may get a Worst Actress nomination for 2006, but for all this, we'll have to wait and see.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2006 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Robertin

Considering the fact that his "package" was "digitally diminished", or so they say...
Well this would be the first time a white guy's junk was supposedly too big!
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
-Conner Kent View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote -Conner Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 5:37am

I can't wait to see the movie, good, bad, or whatever in between.

Superman has survived over 65+ years of hearing how cliche he is, and how gay the concept, and how bright red his undies were...

And yet...
still, there he is, flying over all our heads and saving the world.
Superman Returns, and its about time.

Post Reply Post Reply