Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on UP-COMING FILMS & PROJECTS > SEX & THE CITY...#3??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Will There RILLY Be a Turd One?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will There RILLY Be a Turd One?!?!
    Posted: June 03 2010 at 5:31pm
Despite disappointing Opening Weekend Numbers ( LINK ) and some of the 2010's Berry Worst Reviews ( LINK ) execs at Warner Brothers seem bound and determined to drag the SEX AND THE CITY franchise through at least One More OUT-ing.  

Here's a Huffington Post LINK to read all about it...and weep! 
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 6:16pm

Hollywood never learns! It's still the same old "dollar worship" they've been suffering from for a decade now... Making a quick buck at the severe expense of the public, milking old franchises for more than they're worth -- they run EVERYTHING into the ground. There's no motivation to make anything original because ineptitude gets them what they want. I'd never become a director, but I'd advise friends to just make even the weakest attempt at something original, then I'd be satisfied.

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 8:11pm
Please, was there any question that there would be a third movie? There's no single, stand-alone movies anymore! Just pre-planned trilogies!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2010 at 12:29pm
No!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2010 at 5:40pm
Just out of curiosity: How is it even possible to run Sex and the City into the ground? LOL  

Originally posted by GTAHater767

they run EVERYTHING into the ground. 

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2010 at 6:50pm
Yeah, the only way the series can end is if the four women realize they have no more men left to have sex with, and no more new shoes to buy, so they no longer have any reasons to live...and make a four-way suicide pact!  
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2010 at 9:13pm
Unless they then decide to have "a gay old time" (if you catch my drift). Although, since that would lower box office gross, don't expect that route.  I myself can't understand the franchise's appeal --every character's living in an unrealistic world that glorifies materialism. Is that really the message we want to send younger generations?  That's partially what sent the stock market off a cliff, and we certainly don't want a repeat of that for at least another 200 years. 
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2010 at 4:30am
Oh no! If they all go lesbian, that means the TV series might came back ... on the Logo Channel! As for the materialism, yeah, it'll be funny if decades from now, the series and movies are used as a teaching tool as to why the economy was in the s***er back in the day.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2010 at 2:41pm
1)Considering they're all married(except SAMANTHA),all they have left is shoe shopping.The reason the show was good was that they didn't focus on the girls's materialism,but on their views about relationships.That's all gone now.
2)SAMANTHA(again being the exception)dated a woman at one point.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2010 at 9:09pm
Isn't the redhead a full blown lesbian?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2010 at 12:33pm
Yes,but I was talking about the characters.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2010 at 6:22pm
Oh -- I thought she was lesbo on the series as well as (maybe) in real life?? Just goes to show how little I know about the series... 
JR1 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote JR1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2010 at 8:01am
Cynthia Nixon doesn't really label herself- she just falls for who she falls for (paraphrasing what she said).

The first movie was somewhat enjoyable, but the second movie didn't cut it. The filmmakers should have showed them struggling in the deconomy- you know, give it some sense of realism. Rather, it showed them still in their excess glory.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2010 at 1:05pm
That means Nixon is a pansexual.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2010 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Vits

That means Nixon is a pansexual.
Or you sure you don't mean bisexual?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2010 at 8:07am
Pansexuals have sex with any gender because they believe we're all humans so we all should be attracted to each other.Ironically,they also hate labels.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>