Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on UP-COMING FILMS & PROJECTS > SEX & THE CITY...#3??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Will There RILLY Be a Turd One?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will There RILLY Be a Turd One?!?!
    Posted: November 14 2010 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Vits

Pansexuals have sex with any gender because they believe we're all humans so we all should be attracted to each other.Ironically,they also hate labels.
Yeah, bisexuals do the same thing. Unless by "any gender", you're mean transgenders and transexuals.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2010 at 4:48pm
But bi's do it knowing they're attracted to different types of people.

By gender I mean male or female.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2010 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Vits

But bi's do it knowing they're attracted to different types of people.

By gender I mean male or female.
Time for Wikipedia!

Bisexuality is a sexual behavior or an orientation involving physical and/or romantic attraction to both males and females.

Pansexuality is a sexual orientation, characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, or sexual desire towards people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex.

In other words, bisexuals will have sex with men and/or women. Pansexuals will have sex with males, females, male to female transgenders, female to male transgender, no matter if they are gay or straight, etc. So in other words, you're saying Cynthia Nixon will have sex with ANY one.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2010 at 8:17am
I'm just being guided for what he said:
Originally posted by JR1

Cynthia Nixon doesn't really label herself- she just falls for who she falls for (paraphrasing what she said).
shaurya View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote shaurya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2010 at 12:37am
nice knowledge ! 
Alex350 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Alex350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2011 at 2:58am
I kind of hope the 3rd one will not come out... But these folks know hot to get their money and will milk this as long as they can...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2011 at 2:35pm
Well,there won't be a turd one.Instead,they're making a TV prequel with the teen versions of the gal pals(except SAMANTHA who of course will be middle age).The producers will be the same ones of GOSSIP GIRL.If this had been announced last year it would've been good news,but season 4 has been berry dissapointing so far.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12