Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 29th ANNUAL RAZZIE® NOMINEES > THE WOMEN (2008)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WOMEN Swimmin’ in Disappointment...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WOMEN Swimmin’ in Disappointment...
    Posted: March 22 2010 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Vits

Actually,one the good things this movie had was in fact destroyin'"S.A.T.C.":It stars as the typical movie'bout 4 women just talkin',and complainin'how men suck.However,at the end of the movie,it turns out it was Meg Ryan's characters' fault that her marriage was in ruins.
Still sounds too "SATC" to me.

They should create the "Worst Cast" category.
Considering there's no better time than now, due to a certain Stallone movie featuring a whose who of has-beens coming out this year, oh yes, it's time for a Worst Cast catagory!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2010 at 2:27pm
My point was this wasn't just another excuse for women to have fun for 2 hours by watchin'similar women complainin'bout men.Well,it seemed that way,but it ended just like THE BREAK-UP and THE NUMBER 23:A twist endin'where they ended up makin'fun of the message we all assume it had due to the genre.That's the purpose of twist endings:To decieve us with things we take for granted.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12