Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Talk Amongst Yourselves
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World Cup 2014
    Posted: June 29 2014 at 11:05am
Nevermind... i spoke to soon...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2014 at 12:46pm
You sure did!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Doppy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Doppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2014 at 4:17am
Originally posted by Vheid

Its over for Holland...

Vheid  , console ourselves with a nice beer or a movie of Sandler, when I'm down I put in the dvd player "You Do not Mess with the Zohan" or "Mr. Deeds" and all the sadness goes away! Just mention Turturro to make me smile again, in these two films is a true genius!LOL
I am Doppiatore Matto, italian Moviegoer
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2014 at 10:39am
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2014 at 11:41am
After Holland made struggled so much to defeat both Mexico and Costa Rica... so i highly doubt that they will defeat Argentina tonight... well atleast they made it to the half finals...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2014 at 7:09pm
Sorry your prediction came true, Vheid.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2014 at 3:22pm
So apparently Holland won 3-0 from Brazil tonight... so we ended 3rd... i didnt watch it mainly because i didnt care about who got 3rd place....

Also i am predicting Germany to win from Argentina tomorrow...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2014 at 5:46pm
If you don't care, I shouldn't congratulate you?
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2014 at 3:19am
Meeh... it's still a better score then i expected against Brazil...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2014 at 2:52pm
I usually support all latin countries. However, ever since Germany broke those records, I've thought "Wow! They must be really good! They deserve to win". I'm not entirely sure anymore because the match with Argentina was quite boring (specially for a final match).
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2014 at 4:55pm
In all honostly... i felt that all the countries played suprisingly bad this world cup... especially if you consider how many of the 1/8 final, qaurter final and semi-final games ended in ties (with oftenly no one scoring)...

I am happy that Germany won... I personally couldn't stand the arrogance of both Brazil and Argantina when they declared themselves the winners of the World Cup even before it had begon...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123