Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > POLL: POSSIBLE WORST ACTORS for 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WORST ACTOR CHOICES, 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Poll Question: Hooz YOUR Pick to "Win" Some Spray-Painted Gold??
Vote Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[0.31%]
[14.15%]
[0.50%]
[12.71%]
[0.23%]
[0.39%]
[0.55%]
[0.24%]
[12.31%]
[13.33%]
[11.03%]
[7.23%]
[12.20%]
[2.20%]
[12.63%]

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MR View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote MR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORST ACTOR CHOICES, 2010
    Posted: January 04 2011 at 7:03am
Mandy is another Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner fan, attacking Robert Pattinson on a personal basis and his fans here. This is so childish and is just trollish behavior.

It's just a poll, it's not even the results. Stop taking it so seriously and grow up.
gabi View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote gabi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 6:53am
Mandy 75 ,can you please go get a life, you nasty creep......you are the reason polls like that make absolute no more sense because you lost your objectivity with your clouded mind...maybe you feel better to know that you are not alone ....There is really a lot more to worry about in this world than your malicious attack on a group of people who like Rob. 
Mandy75 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mandy75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 4:18am
Pattinson's fans are really retarded. They are voting for Taylor (because he's hotter than him?) and Stewart (because her character gets to f**k him every night?). So immature. I hope Pattinson wins the award, not because of his acting (that isn't that good either) but mostly because of his fans!   
Georgia18 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Georgia18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 4:53pm
Per the moderator, apparently, the votes mean nothing.  Regardless, here are my top five:

Gerard Butler:  The Bounty Hunter: Really?
Johnny Depp:  The Tourist, Bland and Boring shameful paycheck grab
Jack Black:  Gulliver's Travels:One note is no longer funny or entertaining
Adam Sandler: Grown Ups: See Jack Black
Ashton Kutcher: Valentines Day (didn't see Killers):  See Jack Black

baby_jane_2012 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote baby_jane_2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 4:37pm
I completely agree JoJo.
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote baby_jane_2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 4:35pm
Exactly, Vits (see below). The Twilight cast are given a bad rep just because of their parts in the Twilight movies. I don't think that's very fair at all. Robert's just starting out, really. He's only been on the scene for about four years. He's got plenty of room to improve and plenty more time to make more movies. He's got Water for Elephants and Bel Ami coming out this year, and they both look promising. 

And thank you for the welcome. :)  

Originally posted by Vits

Welcome JRMR and Baby_Jane_2012. You bring up a very good point: All those who hate Twilight Saga seem to feel the 3 leads are equally bad actors, which I doubt!  
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 2:36pm
"If any actor/actress from the Twilight franchise should be on the worst list - it's Ashley Greene. Shudder!!"  

Truly! 
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
JoJo View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 1:49pm
My first year voting!  The whole Lautner/Pattinson argument is already old and voting just started.  Lautner is bad, but I've seen worse.  Pattinson is decent and getting better all the time.(Remember Me was given a bad rap IMO).  In fact if any actor/actress from the Twilight franchise should be on the worst list - it's Ashley Greene.  ::shudder::

By far the worst of this lot is Gerard Butler for The Bounty Hunter.  I couldn't even watch that sh*t on a plane for free.  I fell asleep.  The last time I did that was attempting to watch Batman & Robin on a flight to Seattle a million years ago....

DolphinSafeTuna View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote DolphinSafeTuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 12:13pm
The Bounty Hunter was an awful movie, and Gerard was bad in it. But he is nowhere near as bad as Adam Sandler, Ashton Kutcher or Josh Duhamel....BLECH!

Georgia18 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Georgia18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 6:20am
I can't believe I am saying this, but, where's Johnny?  Depp deserve the same "acclaim" for the Tourist as Jolie, who is listed for Worst Actress, does.  He was both Boring and Bland...

At least Gerard Butler is there.  Of those listed, he trumps all!!  
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 6:12am
Welcome JRMR and Baby_Jane_2012. You bring up a very good point: All those who hate Twilight Saga seem to feel the 3 leads are equally bad actors, which I doubt!  
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
MR View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 6:00am
Actually it's the Kristen Stewart fans who are voting. They are voting for Pattinson and Miley Cyrus.    

And I don't believe you when you say Robert's fans are voting. You are saying that so that everyone will vote for Pattinson. Just like the person who posted that it was on Pattinson's IMDB board when it's on ALL the IMDBs boards, including for Kristen Stewart's IMDB board, Taylor Lautner's IMDB, Sandler's, Butler's, Cyrus', Fox's, etc. too but you want people to think it's just on Pattinson's board.

Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote baby_jane_2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 5:49am
Of course Robert's fan are voting. What, don't we get a say at all? 

Robert is NOT a bad actor, and DOES NOT deserve to be on your list. SO many other actors deserve this more than him. Jack Black, for one: Not only is he NOT funny (like he's supposed to be), but he sucks at acting. He's only good for the Kids' Choice Awards on Nickelodeon. 

Remember Me wasn't a bad movie, so the only reason I see for Robert being on here is Twilight -- and he wasn't even bad in those movies!  
MR View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2011 at 11:49pm
Interesting that you didn't mention that the same person posted the Razzies link on all the other IMDB boards too. It's on Taylor Lautner's and Kristen Stewart's IMDB boards too. (It's also on Megan Fox's board, Miley Cryrus's board, Gerard's board, Adam Sandlers's board) But you don't mention that, and want people to blame Pattinson fans, when it's now on all those other boards. It's obvious that you know that. You are either a Taylor Lautner fan, or Kristen Stewart fan, based on your comments, and are trying to stir up trouble here...   

JR View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote JR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2011 at 11:04pm
Pattinson fans seem to be voting for Lautner,  other actors and Stewart. So predicable!
MR View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2011 at 9:30pm
It's not just on Pattinson's IMDB board. The same person posted it on everyone's IMDB boards. The person also posted it on Gerard Butler's IMDB board, Taylor Lautner's IMDB board, Adam Sandler's IMDB board, Kristen Stewart's IMDB board, Miley Cyrus's IMDB board, etc. Go check the other IMDB board and you will see the same post on all those boards.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>