Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > POLL: POSSIBLE WORST ACTORS for 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WORST ACTOR CHOICES, 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Poll Question: Hooz YOUR Pick to "Win" Some Spray-Painted Gold??
Vote Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[0.31%]
[14.15%]
[0.50%]
[12.71%]
[0.23%]
[0.39%]
[0.55%]
[0.24%]
[12.31%]
[13.33%]
[11.03%]
[7.23%]
[12.20%]
[2.20%]
[12.63%]

Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote kelemenmarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORST ACTOR CHOICES, 2010
    Posted: December 30 2010 at 12:02pm
RAZZIE! That's so not fair! Where is Johnny Depp for The Tourist? If Angelina Jolie is on the list for the film, Johnny deserve too! And I think he deserve to be on the list for Alice Wonderland too! He was just so horrible this year. When you guys will realize that?
FYC:
Worst Movie: The Bounty Hunter
Worst Actor: Johnny Depp (Alice in Wonderland / The Tourist)
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2010 at 1:22pm
What is there to realize? The Tourist would be enough. No matter how many times I say it, new people just keep coming here to beat on Alice in Wonderland, when it was MERELY AVERAGE!!! And put more effort into your posts, would you?
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Spt. 12: Dolphin Tale 2, Search Party. Spt. 19: The Maze Runner, Tusk.
kelemenmarc View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kelemenmarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2010 at 4:34pm
I'm not that new! For you, it was average. For me, it was awful. 

So what now, Smart Boy?  

FYC:
AwesomelyBadCrap View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote AwesomelyBadCrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2010 at 4:36pm
I don't get it. Is Taylor Lautner that bad of an actor or is he just an easy target because he's a heartthrob in a popular series? I wouldn't put him in the top 5, let alone vote for him as the winner. Surprised to see Josh Duhamel on the ballot too. He's no Peter O'Toole, but he's not bad.  Are his movies bad? Hell yes! Are his performances bad? Honestly, not really. I think he's usually one of the better things about those crappy films he makes. Now I can get behind Ashton Kutcher and Gerard Butler's nominations, but some of these don't make sense to me as representing the truly worst performances of the year. Oh well. 

P.S. I still say Chris Egan, Harrison Ford and Cam Gigandet were robbed in their categories. LOL  

In my spare time, I love to watch Awesomely Bad Crap
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2010 at 5:03pm
"Alice" is not just "average" for him -- Most reviews were average...Smart Boy indeed.  

Originally posted by kelemenmarc

I'm not that new. For you it was average, for me it was bad. So what now smart boy?

There has been a long-lasting debate whether the Razzies award actors based on their performances or based on how many bad movies they were in.I guess it really depends. According to most reviews, Lautner is bad but Duhamel is at least "okay."

Originally posted by AwesomelyBadCrap

I don't get it. Is Taylor Lautner that bad of an actor or is he just an easy target because he's a heartthrob in a popular series? I wouldn't put him in the top 5, let alone vote for him as the winner. Surprised to see Josh Duhamel on the ballot too. He's no Peter O'Toole, but he's not bad.  Are his movies bad? Hell yes! Are his performances bad? Honestly, not really. I think he's usually one of the better things about those crappy films he makes.

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
AwesomelyBadCrap View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote AwesomelyBadCrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2010 at 5:09pm
Hmmm...I don't think Lautner is particularly bad in the Twilight movies (and that's coming from someone who isn't a fan of the series Dead) but I didn't see Valentine's Day so... 

As far as Duhamel goes, your "okay" comment seems right on. I'd say Duhamel is merely a competent actor - nothing more, nothing less.
In my spare time, I love to watch Awesomely Bad Crap
kelemenmarc View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kelemenmarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2010 at 7:36pm
And who cares? That does not mean Johnny was good in ALICE - he was soooo bad. 

FYC:
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 7:26am
Normally, I'd make fun of your grammar, because it would be ironic that a foreigner writes better than someone from the US. But I see you're foreign, too.  

I didn't see ALICE, but most reviews indicate the movie was at least average and that Depp was actually good in it.  

Anuss View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 7:50am
Maybe -- but for The Tourist, Depp does deserve to be listed here!  
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 10:36am
My point exactly! When it comes to whether ACTUAL Razzie members are voting in these polls. Yes, Lautner is not a great actor, but he's clearly just an easy target for being the shirtless wonder from "Twilight." But I'm sure Miguel is delighted to see these results! 

Originally posted by AwesomelyBadCrap

I don't get it. Is Taylor Lautner that bad of an actor or is he just an easy target because he's a heartthrob in a popular series?
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 3:36pm
My choice didn't get on "Ko-Ko's Execution List." It's Dieter Laser for The Human Centipede -- one truly awful performance!!!  

2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
garrison007 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote garrison007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2011 at 11:19am
Taylor Lautner was far from the "Worst Actor of the year" -- people are only voting for him because of how over-rated he is (although Valentine's Day really did suck).  

The two people who should be on this list and aren't are Tom Cruise (Knight & Day) and Brendon Frazier (Furry Vengeance) as others have already said. If nothing else, I beg of you to add Frazier as he was absolutely deplorable, and deserves Razzie recognition for how bad he was!!  

GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2011 at 1:26pm
Welcome, Garrison007.  

There's the redeeming factor: Lautner as Worst Actor probably would be a wrong move, had it not been for Valentine's Day. 

I'd say, however, that Knight & Day was about average. On June 25, when this movie was released, the RAZZIES picked Grown-Ups as Worst of the Weak instead. Do you resent that, by any chance?

I'd also go with Furry Vengeance. That was SO unfunny, but some would argue that this movie wasn't bad enough to get RAZZed. To those who say that, I ask, "What?! And Alice In Wonderland and Jacka** 3D are?"  

Originally posted by garrison007

Taylor Lautner was far from the "Worst Actor of the year" -- people are only voting for him because of how over-rated he is (although Valentine's Day really did suck).

The two people who should be on this list and aren't are Tom Cruise (Knight & Day) and Brendon Frazier (Furry Vengeance) as others have already said. If nothing else, I beg of you to add Frazier as he was absolutely deplorable, and deserves Razzie recognition for how bad he was!! 
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Spt. 12: Dolphin Tale 2, Search Party. Spt. 19: The Maze Runner, Tusk.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2011 at 5:18pm
But GTA he wasn't talking about nominating them for "Worst Picture",just "Worst Actor".

Welcome Garrison007.Although Cruise and Fraser aren't in the poll they have been mentioned a lot,so they might make it to the ballots.Specially since Fraser has 2 bad movies.
Anuss View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2011 at 5:18pm
I'm asking again what about Matt Lautner (Vampires Suck)?
He's not unknown. He is in 90210
aqua mailman View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote aqua mailman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2011 at 8:43am
No Matt Lanter?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>