Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > POLL: POSSIBLE WORST ACTORS for 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WORST ACTOR CHOICES, 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Poll Question: Hooz YOUR Pick to "Win" Some Spray-Painted Gold??
Vote Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[0.31%]
[14.15%]
[0.50%]
[12.71%]
[0.23%]
[0.39%]
[0.55%]
[0.24%]
[12.31%]
[13.33%]
[11.03%]
[7.23%]
[12.20%]
[2.20%]
[12.63%]

Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote baby_jane_2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORST ACTOR CHOICES, 2010
    Posted: January 03 2011 at 4:37pm
I completely agree JoJo.
Georgia18 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Georgia18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 4:53pm
Per the moderator, apparently, the votes mean nothing.  Regardless, here are my top five:

Gerard Butler:  The Bounty Hunter: Really?
Johnny Depp:  The Tourist, Bland and Boring shameful paycheck grab
Jack Black:  Gulliver's Travels:One note is no longer funny or entertaining
Adam Sandler: Grown Ups: See Jack Black
Ashton Kutcher: Valentines Day (didn't see Killers):  See Jack Black

Mandy75 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mandy75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 4:18am
Pattinson's fans are really retarded. They are voting for Taylor (because he's hotter than him?) and Stewart (because her character gets to f**k him every night?). So immature. I hope Pattinson wins the award, not because of his acting (that isn't that good either) but mostly because of his fans!   
gabi View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote gabi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 6:53am
Mandy 75 ,can you please go get a life, you nasty creep......you are the reason polls like that make absolute no more sense because you lost your objectivity with your clouded mind...maybe you feel better to know that you are not alone ....There is really a lot more to worry about in this world than your malicious attack on a group of people who like Rob. 
MR View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 7:03am
Mandy is another Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner fan, attacking Robert Pattinson on a personal basis and his fans here. This is so childish and is just trollish behavior.

It's just a poll, it's not even the results. Stop taking it so seriously and grow up.
Mandy75 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mandy75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 9:45am
Really, so why she got more than 4.000 votes in less than 3 hours
JR View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote JR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 10:42am
Rob`s fans are robbing on Razzie Awards. Kristen got more than 4000 votes in 2 hours. Pathetic!
Kate.T View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kate.T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 11:36am
Pattinson fans are raging a war against Kristen (and Lautner now, b/c Your god can not win a Razzie, your god is the best actor in the world by "Rob fans"). Example, The awards Rafas they went to Angelina's board and told the angelina fans to go vote because KS was winning in the polls. There is only one winner (it was in the fine print on the voting site). And these  Rob fans, who are hiding behind their, "I don't care, Rob still won", can be blamed for this. Kristen actually was second behind angelina in votes. Interesting how the best laid plans, don't work the way you would think.  Pattinson fans are evil.
I've always said that Rob's fans will be the downfall of his career and little games and mean spirited fatties WILL end his career. His fanbase is horrid and the gossip sites, magazines, critics are aware of it.  

Rob fans try to hurt Kristen, but succeed in hurting Rob. ROB FANS ARE DELUSIONAL.

Another campaign against Kristen:  

I'm all for starting a major letter/email writing campaign to FOX to keep the WFE everything Stew free....This is Rob's moment to shine and separate himself from Twilight for his career! Let him have it FFS

LOL..I'll be more than happy to hold her down. Too violent.I don't give a *****

I'll hold her, you smack the **** out of her lol... 

"i wish the leech was dead."

Letter writing campaign starts here to FOX studios...Let them know you want WFE Stew free...and one more...a general phone number to FOX...it's all on the web Let's keep WFE Stew free ** End quote * Can you people get any crazier? Let's hope WFE brings mega bucks at the BO, so Fox Studios will have a good reason to sign Rob for more proyects after having to deal with you. Said it once and will keep on saying it: you and your "brilliant" plans will be the end of his career.

..Letter writing campaign starts here to FOX studios 10201 Pico Boulevard, Century City, CA. 90064 Let them know you want WFE Stew free...and one more...a general phone number to FOX...310.369.1000....it's all on the web Let's keep WFE Stew free 
Georgia18 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Georgia18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 2:02pm
Pretty nasty posts there Twilighters. agree that Pattinson and Stewart get a bad rap for Twilight (He was decent in Remember as was she in the Runaways). Haven't see Twilight so I won't comment on Lautner (and I won't mention Valentine's Day). Prior to the post about Stewart being attacked by (voted against) Pattinson fans, she was pretty low. Just maybethe comments reaped unintended results. Think about it and remember THE VOTES HERE MEAN NOTHING!
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 2:13pm
Careful, everyone, those rabid teen-aged "Twilight" fans that Miguel warned us about are out in full force!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 4:05pm

If those Twilight fans mean business like I think they do, WE DIDN'T LISTEN!  

...or so I thought, until I remembered that votes in these polls don't necessarily reflect the dues-paying Razzie voters' opinions. Maybe Pattinson, Kristen, and Lautner still won't "win" the acting Razzies, or maybe their other films (Remember Me and Valentine's Day) will do them in.  
BS View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote BS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 11:08pm
It has occurred to me that since the votes here don't count, maybe the ones doing the accusing are also the ones doing the voting, then blaming the Pattinson fans. Maybe that is a little strange, but stranger things have happened. Trust me, there would not be all this voting activity if the voting link had not been posted on several IMDB pages. The same person posted the link on all the pages, and it would not surprise me if this person is posting comments here to stir up drama. You can't judge the whole Twilight fandom by the actions of the of crazy ones.
icey8 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote icey8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 11:39pm
Ummm who in the hell actually thought Joaquin was for real? 98% of the public knew from day one it was a hoax.....and a BAD one at that. His acting was so horrible he couldn't even keep a straight face on Letterman for a freaking interview. He kept breaking into laughter and trying to stop himself. 

Joaquin Phoenix deserves to be nominated and WIN the Razzie this year. I have never seen such a garbage movie before, and his acting was a atrocious as well!  
taralynn09 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote taralynn09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 7:20am
I am a "Pattinson fan," and I am not voting for Kristen. I think calling his fans "delusional" and "pathetic" is rude. You got to vote how you wanted to, didnt you?? How do you know it's his fans anyway??? 

I admit I voted for Taylor, but not because Im a Rob fan. Because of his acting, I saw both Twilight and Valentines Day. So quit labeling Rob fans as such. You don't see us on here making a huge fuss --it's YOU. 

So...who has the problem???  
AwesomelyBadCrap View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote AwesomelyBadCrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2011 at 8:45am
I'd like to see the Razzie folk create a special Worst Achievement category for some of these Twilight fans. Just not sure what the category would be yet...
In my spare time, I love to watch Awesomely Bad Crap
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2011 at 7:59pm
No, that would only encourage them MORE! 
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>