Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > POLL: POSSIBLE WORST ACTORS for 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WORST ACTOR CHOICES, 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Poll Question: Hooz YOUR Pick to "Win" Some Spray-Painted Gold??
Vote Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[0.31%]
[14.15%]
[0.50%]
[12.71%]
[0.23%]
[0.39%]
[0.55%]
[0.24%]
[12.31%]
[13.33%]
[11.03%]
[7.23%]
[12.20%]
[2.20%]
[12.63%]

Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORST ACTOR CHOICES, 2010
    Posted: January 12 2011 at 7:46am
Why are you asking why Benecio del Toro?  The Wolfman was far, far beneath him and all his co-stars.  Del Toro, Hopkins, Blunt and Weaving should have demanded the screenplay be completely rewritten. 

The first thing I would have done is cut out the gypsies entirely.  That was a stupid plot device.

The second thing would have been to completely redo the psychoanalyst segments.  That last part where the whole lot stood there and watched del Toro transform was WAY too funny.

And, from there, the list of things needing to be changed or replaced is very, very long.

RobertaZ View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote RobertaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2011 at 8:22am
I probably won't get much agreement here, but I thought George Clooney's acting in The American was laughable. Closeups of George's face don't make a movie.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2011 at 12:49pm
Welcome RobertZ. I haven't seen The American, but most reviews say Clooney's good. Sorry.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
michaelm/c View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote michaelm/c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 7:26pm
Sam Worthington should win by a landslide. If for no other reason that he hasn't the sense to avoid echoes of his block-of-wood performance in AVATAR. A classic example of a vaguely handsome guy who no-one seems to notice has zero talent and is now being groomed for a fluke experience with stardom. I read somewhere Alex Proyas has cast him in the lead role for yet another re-imagining of DRACULA. Yikes!!!
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 8:22pm
Nah, I feel Robert Pattinson is going to get it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456