Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > POLL: POSSIBLE WORST ACTORS for 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WORST ACTOR CHOICES, 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Poll Question: Hooz YOUR Pick to "Win" Some Spray-Painted Gold??
Vote Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[0.31%]
[14.15%]
[0.50%]
[12.71%]
[0.23%]
[0.39%]
[0.55%]
[0.24%]
[12.31%]
[13.33%]
[11.03%]
[7.23%]
[12.20%]
[2.20%]
[12.63%]

Author
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote AwesomelyBadCrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORST ACTOR CHOICES, 2010
    Posted: January 06 2011 at 9:04pm
This is painfully true!  LOL   

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Originally posted by AwesomelyBadCrap

I'd like to see the Razzie folk create a special Worst Achievement category for some of these Twilight fans. Just not sure what the category would be yet...
No, that would only encourage them MORE.
In my spare time, I love to watch Awesomely Bad Crap
allaboutme View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote allaboutme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 6:49am
Robert Pattinson has potential. He does have a lot of work to do, but I think he’s heading in a good direction as far as his movie role choices. In my opinion, Robert was good in Remember Me.
merlinguo View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote merlinguo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2011 at 3:47am
Why does someone say Jackie Chan should be here? I think he's really really good. 
And, why is TAYLOR LAUTNER here? He's not bad. OK?  
BS View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote BS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2011 at 7:25am
Agreed. I'm glad Jackie Chan isn't on the list, and Lautner shouldn't be here either, but neither should Pattinson and Kutcher.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2011 at 11:08am
Did you see THE SPY NEXT DOOR? Reviews say he's okay in it, but his choice to be in it is considered Razzie-worthy.

Originally posted by merlinguo

Why does someone say Jackie Chan should be here? I think he's really really good.

Sorry to tell you BS...but what you said is...B.S.! 

Originally posted by BS

Agreed. I'm glad Jackie Chan isn't on the list, and Lautner shouldn't be here either, but neither should Pattinson and Kutcher.

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
kenman View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote kenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 3:03am
Have you seen High Fidelity or School of Rock? I thought those were very good Jack Black movies. So in my opinion I think Jack Black can act. Robert Pattinson has yet to prove to me he can act outside Twilight. That's just my opinion. I'm not saying he's a bad actor but he has yet to impress me. 
kenman View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote kenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 3:06am
Sorry my reply was to baby_jane_2012. It didn't show up in the message.
hinderka View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinderka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 10:59am
Benecio del Toro ????Why???
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 11:09am
Originally posted by hinderka

Have you seen The Wolfman? Believe me it's bad.
hinderka View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinderka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Vheid

No, I never saw any of these movies, but it sounds like a lousy title.Still...Benicio del Toro for worst actor...;s
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by kenman

Have you seen High Fidelity or School of Rock? I thought those were very good Jack Black movies. So in my opinion I think Jack Black can act. Robert Pattinson has yet to prove to me he can act outside Twilight. That's just my opinion. I'm not saying he's a bad actor but he has yet to impress me.
I saw them and Jack Black is at his best in both(even if the former sucked).

How come nobody has mentioned yet Robert's performances in the HARRY POTTER movies?I know his role was small but THE GOBLET OF FIRE gave him the chance to proof us if he's good.I don't remember if he was.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by kenman

Have you seen High Fidelity or School of Rock? I thought those were very good Jack Black movies.
There are many actors and actresses who CAN act when they are motivated to do so by certain directors. However, most of the time, they are allowed to do what they want, which doesn't always lead to good performances.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 10:21pm

No, I never saw any of these movies, but it sounds like a lousy title.Still...Benicio del Toro for worst actor...;s

Believe me if you saw it, you would understand.

hinderka, Can I ask you a favor? Can you translate the following sentence in Bulgarian for me: This Facebook message is in Bulgarian

I already have variations of that sentence in Italian, Catalan, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Gealic (Irish) on my facebook and would love to also have it in Bulgarian.
hinderka View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinderka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 6:03am

Believe me if you saw it, you would understand.hinderka, Can I ask you a favor? Can you translate the following sentence in Bulgarian for me: This Facebook message is in BulgarianI already have variations of that sentence in Italian, Catalan, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Gealic (Irish) on my facebook and would love to also have it in Bulgarian.

Sure. This Facebook message is in Bulgarian: Това Facebook съобщение е на български.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 6:13am

hinderka, Can I ask you a favor? Can you translate the following sentence in Bulgarian for me: This Facebook message is in Bulgarian

I already have variations of that sentence in Italian, Catalan, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Gealic (Irish) on my facebook and would love to also have it in Bulgarian.

Sure. This Facebook message is in Bulgarian: Това Facebook съобщение е на български.

Thank you
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 4:04pm

Because "The Wolfman" was such a "I need to pay my mortgage; what's the first project on my desk? "Wolfman"? Yeah, I can half-ass my way through that and then dance my way to the bank" type of performance from him. The same thing was with Anthony Hopkins in that movie.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>