Official RAZZIE« Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > POLL: POSSIBLE WORST ACTRESSES for 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WORST ACTRESS of 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Poll Question: HOOZ YER PICK 4 US 2 PICK ON?!?!????
Vote Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[2.23%]
[2.32%]
[0.17%]
[0.18%]
[43.29%]
[4.87%]
[1.43%]
[0.11%]
[2.31%]
[0.10%]
[0.28%]
[0.12%]
[42.38%]
[0.21%]

Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mandy75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORST ACTRESS of 2010
    Posted: January 04 2011 at 10:06am
I know, it`s really sad. Here are some comments from Rob`s fans at his E-online board:  

@112 Tue, Jan 4, 2011, 9:59 AM 

Yes, we are cheating ahahahahah and guess what, until the end of the day she will be winning by many votes I promise you  

Nonsten Tue, Jan 4, 2011, 10:03 AM  

Yes, we will cheat, I wanna see her winning this one lmaooooo she better be away from Rob. See what only 5/6 nonstens can do, she had 1600 votes 2 hours ago and now she has 6000 and counting WE HAVE THE POWER!!!

Cheating Tue, Jan 4, 2011, 10:05 AM  

Nonstens know how to cheat! Suck on that, losers!

It`s really sad, if you aske me. 
Anuss View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 10:32am
You do understand that even if Stewart "wins" here, that doesn't mean she'll actually get the Worst Actress Razzie??  
Mandy75 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mandy75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 10:41am
I know -- I just think it's sad to see all this hating over a 20-year-old kid just because she`s dating some guy. They (Rob `s fans) also are doing a campaign, sending emails to FOX asking them to keep her away from the Water for Elephants premiere. 
People with no life at all!!    
Susan25 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Susan25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 11:01am
Robert Pattinson officially has worse fans than Justin Bieber!  
Kate.T View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kate.T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 11:10am
Pattinson fans are raging a war against Kristen (and Lautner now, b/c Your god can not win a Razzie, your god is the best actor in the world by "Rob fans"). Example: The Rafas awards -- they went to Angelina's board and told Angelina fans to go vote, because KS was winning in the polls. There is only one winner (it was in the fine print on the voting site). And these  Rob fans, who are hiding behind their, "I don't care, Rob still won" are to blame for this. Kristen actually was second behind Angelina in votes. Interesting how the best laid plans, don't work the way you would think.  Pattinson fans are evil!  

I've always said that Rob's fans will be the downfall of his career, and little game playing, mean-spirited fatties WILL end his career. His fanbase is horrid, and all the gossip sites, magazines, critics are aware of it!  
Kate.T View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kate.T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 11:34am
Rob fans try to hurt Kristen, but succeed in hurting Rob. ROB FANS ARE DELUSIONAL.

Another campaign against Kristen:  

I'm all for starting a major letter/email writing campaign to FOX to keep the WFE everything Stew free....This is Rob's moment to shine and separate himself from Twilight for his career! Let him have it FFS

LOL..I'll be more than happy to hold her down. Too violent.I don't give a *****

I'll hold her, you smack the **** out of her lol...

"i wish the leech was dead."

Letter writing campaign starts here to FOX studios...Let them know you want WFE Stew free...and one more...a general phone number to FOX...it's all on the web Let's keep WFE Stew free ** End quote * Can you people get any crazier? Let's hope WFE brings mega bucks at the BO, so Fox Studios will have a good reason to sign Rob for more proyects after having to deal with you. Said it once and will keep on saying it: you and your "brilliant" plans will be the end of his career.

..Letter writing campaign starts here to FOX studios 10201 Pico Boulevard, Century City, CA. 90064 Let them know you want WFE Stew free...and one more...a general phone number to FOX...310.369.1000....it's all on the web Let's keep WFE Stew free

JR View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote JR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 12:08pm
Rob's fans hacked this poll. Kristen got more than 5000 votes in 3 hours
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE« Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE« Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 12:55pm
Aside from the big change in votes, we also get new users by the hour! Probably they join because they know our nominations will be announced soon?  
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE« Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE« Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 2:14pm
Yeah, get ready for our Forum to be spammed and flamed to death over who got nods and who didn't. YIKES!  
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Anuss View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 3:10pm
The truth is that Anglina wasn't bad in Salt, nor in The Tourist. She was pretty good. If she's gets nominated, it won't be fair. 
JoJo View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 3:42pm
I think it should be noted that not all of Rob's fans are lunatics.  It sucks that due to some psycho fringe element his entire fanbase is getting a bad name.  There are plenty of SANE Rob fans, that actually love Kristen as well.  Whatever.  Let them believe they somehow have created some sort of victory for themselves - as if it means Kristen Stewart's career will go in the sh*tter or Rob will stop loving her - freaks...  This is the element of fandom I will never understand.  And I will say I have seen this in the reverse as well - fans of Kristen's that hate on Rob.  It's beyond pathetic.

Anyway - I still hold that Angelina for the Tourist is the worst of this lot.  I get very aggrevated when I know she can do so much better.  I still hope for another Girl Interrupted....
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE« Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE« Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 4:13pm
JoJo, I added a forum for The Tourist. If you have anything else to say about that movie, you should take it there. By the way, from the bits and pieces of the movie that I saw, I didn't like Angelina's performance all that much, but I usually pay more attention to the film overall than the individual performance.
kitkat8562 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote kitkat8562 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 8:55pm
JoJo, I agree not all of Robs fans are crazy.  Its only a few who give the rest a bad name.  Most fans of Robs are also fans of Kristen.  You will aways have some who will come to these boards just to stir things up on both sides of the fandom.

morgengrauen View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote morgengrauen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 4:57am

The nominates are totally unfair

Mandy75 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mandy75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 6:28am
Pattinson's fans got what they wanted... Kristen is winning. I just don't think it's fair because they were cheating, but whatever...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE« Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE« Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 8:54am
I don't think you newcomers get it.Nobody cares in what team you are,or if you are jealous of Kristen or not.There's already a big lack of integrity in the Razzies for you to come and vote for the wrong reasons.I'm guessing for your comments and your spelling you're teens who got bored of tweeting for a while so you come here.That's good,because there are less chances you'll buy a membership.
Originally posted by Anuss

The truth is that Anglina wasn't bad in Salt, nor in The Tourist. She was pretty good. If she's gets nominated, it won't be fair.
If she does get nominated it will be for the latter,not the former.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>