Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 30th RAZZIES Choices > WHATCHA THINK of OUR 30th Annual NOMz & "Winners"???
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Worst Movies of the Decade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote a3dtot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst Movies of the Decade
    Posted: February 01 2010 at 9:59am
My own nominations for worst movies of the Decade
Most likely won't be agreed with by this crowd.
A regular movie guy
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2010 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Twilightlover

Twilight is totally amazing!
That's great and all for you, but it's not up for Worst Movie of the Decade, so don't worry about it!
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2010 at 10:10pm
I'd like to nominate the decade as a whole for worst decade. It might lose to the 30s, though.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2010 at 4:57am
I thought the 1930s was the "Golden Age" of Hollywood? But yeah, the 2000s were pretty damn bad!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2010 at 10:38am
My vote is probably going to go to Battlefield Earth. Let's face it, that movie ended the 25 year debate as to whether Grease or Saturday Night Fever was John Travolta's worst movie, and that is a major accomplishment.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2010 at 1:44pm
How dare you speak ill of "Grease" and "Saturday Night Fever"?!? Those movies were .... ah, nevermind! Poor Johnny can't get a break unless he sings or dances. And when he doesn't, that's even worse. And when the camerawork looks like the tripod was missing a leg, that's much, much worse...  

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
kennyshafard View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote kennyshafard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2010 at 2:31am
In my list of worst movies. The Cry is at the top. 
bbally View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote bbally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2010 at 7:44am
Either Battlefield Earth, After Last Season or films made by the Asylum in 2000.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2010 at 2:30pm
I can't decide between Swept Away, Gigli, I Know Who Killed Me, and The Love Guru.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2010 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by bbally

films made by the Asylum in 2000.

Is that the film studio that makes the Z-list, wannabe knock-offs of Hollywood blockbusters?
DistinguishedFlyer View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote DistinguishedFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2010 at 4:56pm
Among the nominees, I Know Who Killed Me (which will probably win tonight), is, I think, the most difficult to sit through - the garish colors and obnoxious soundtrack outstrip anything that the other four movies can offer.
Battlefield Earth, for all of its pseudo-artsy camerawork and computer-game quality special effects, is at least somewhat entertaining because of Travolta's effeminate moron of a villain. It's probably the most enjoyable of the nominees, if not for the reasons its makers intended. For this reason, if I Know Who Killed Me doesn't win this evening, Battlefield Earth will. The other three don't really have a chance.
 Post Reply Post Reply