Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 / 26th RAZZIES® POLLS > JANUARY '06 POLL: WORST PICTURE Choices for 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Worst Picture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Eagle003_98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst Picture
    Posted: January 30 2006 at 7:45am

Why isn't "Broke Back Mountain" on this list as the worst of 2005,  it should of been a xxx rated pron movie about a couple of guy's.

HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 10:04am
Please explain -- What is "a xxx rated pron movie" ? ? ?
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
moderator View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote moderator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 7:24am

You are a homophobic, grammatically unacceptable, illiterate, narrow-minded, loser.  Who cares about your opinion anyway?

Mar View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 1:59pm

Brokeback Mountain has excellent reviews. It will win best picture at the Oscars. If the Academy finally accepted a fantasy movie as The Lord of the Rings:The Return of the King as Best Picture movie.(Great choice in my opinion) why the Academy doesn't do the same with a Gay-theme movie?

I don't blame homosexuals, they're born like that. I think they born with a hormonal problem.

Mar View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 2:00pm
xxx means for adults only.
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 5:49pm
Mar, I agree. It does look like Brokeback Mountain will win Best Picture.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
frenchigirl View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote frenchigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 12:50am
you're stupids sons of bitchesyou make me url, be gay is not an hormonal problem...creV en enfer
Vidiot View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vidiot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 12:33am
Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

Please explain -- What is "a xxx rated pron movie" ? ? ?
He meant "prawn" as in Macrobrachium rosenbergii. There was a scene cut from Brokeback were Ennis takes a bunch of prawns and sticks them up Jack's.....er...ahhhh....well you get the picture...
philvish View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote philvish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 6:48am
Originally posted by Eagle003_98

Why isn't "Broke Back Mountain" on this list as the worst of 2005,  it should of been a xxx rated pron movie about a couple of guy's.

Vidiot,

Please.  Give Eagle the credit he deserves.  He meant what he said and he said what he meant.  Pron is an abbreviation for pronunciation (see MerriamWebster.com).  He was clearly indicating his vocal pronunciation of "xxx".  It's rated for clearing of the throat.  He was obviously getting ready to, how can I put this delicately, give oral pleasure to a close friend.

I am, however, slightly confused about the end.  "...a couple of guy's...."  'A couple of guy's' ... what?  He must have been interrupted in the act of typing (coitus interruptus).  I must admit that I haven't seen the movie, so perhaps his comment is clearer to those of you who did.

philvish
Cassiopeia View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cassiopeia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 7:47am

The fact that this topic is even being argued makes me giggle. I actually never saw the movie so I can't speak from personal experience, but I heard mixed reviews. The very fact that it is in the running for Best Picture basically proves that enough people think so highly of it that there is no way it could ever be up for a razzie.

And a side note for the homophobic (uncomfortable with your sexuality--usually male but not in all cases) viewer, may God tell it how it is when you meet him/her...if you make it.

Speak for yourself.
 Post Reply Post Reply