Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > GOOD LUCK CHUCK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Worst Screen Couple

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mrs. Magnatech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst Screen Couple
    Posted: December 11 2007 at 2:55pm
Jessica Alba and Dane Cook should be shoo-ins for Worst Screen Couple - they're two of the worst actors EVER!!!
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 3:47pm

Agreed.  No chemistry, Alba can't act, and Cook died a horrible death in the second half of the movie. 

Originally posted by Mrs. Magnatech

Jessica Alba and Dane Cook should be shoo-ins for Worst Screen Couple - they're two of the worst actors EVER!!!

Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 12:08pm
Did he literally die a horrible death? (In which case I might have to see it) or are you talking in terms of acting?
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 2:16pm

Let me put it this way.  Based on what you just said, you don't want to see it. . . .

Originally posted by Sanndman228715

Did he literally die a horrible death? (In which case I might have to see it) or are you talking in terms of acting?

Post Reply Post Reply