Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > POLL: POSSIBLE WORST SUPPORTING ACTORS for 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR 2010 - POLL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Poll Question: Hooz YER Top/Bottom Pick??
Vote Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[0.73%]
[0.78%]
[15.69%]
[0.78%]
[1.01%]
[0.49%]
[0.91%]
[2.79%]
[0.41%]
[3.67%]
[0.70%]
[0.70%]
[0.72%]
[46.45%]
[16.07%]
[1.71%]
[0.73%]
[3.85%]
[0.64%]
[1.13%]

Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR 2010 - POLL
    Posted: December 21 2010 at 11:47am
But like Mayhem said, are those 600+ people all actual voting Razzie members, or are they just John Q. Public voicing their opinions? Back in 2008, Forum members mostly voted for Uwe Boll and Seltzerberg movies to "win," yet come the actual awards, "Love Guru" swept. Unlike the paint-by-numbers Oscars, who follow the trends of all the award shows before it, we won't know who will "win" what until the day of our award show.  

Originally posted by Vheid

Yet it still seems that 600+ people are voting on these polls that has to mean something (doesn't it?)
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2010 at 12:00pm
Right, but even if it is the general public voting on these polls it has to at least be some sort of indicator on what will be popular choices during razzie-time and what not. I mean every voter must have visited (and be aware) of this site at one point in ther life, how else did they know that you could become a voting member?

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

But like Mayhem said, are those 600+ people really voting Razzie members, or are they just John Q. Public voicing their opinions? Back in 2008, forum members all voted for Uwe Boll and Seltzerberg movies to win, yet come the actual awards, "Love Guru" swept. Unlike the paint by number Oscars who follow the trends of all the award shows before it, we won't know who will win what until next the day of the award show.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2010 at 4:57pm
Rathbone is so dead! 
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2010 at 8:12am
I wouldn't rule out Dev Patel.  Remember, this poll is just online voters.

Originally posted by oiram

Rathbone is so dead.
AwesomelyBadCrap View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote AwesomelyBadCrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 5:41pm
Yes, got my ballot today and I am loving that Cam Gigandet made the new list of potential nominees! TongueThank you!!!!!! HugHugHug
Long live, Cam's Razzie chances!!!! Heart
In my spare time, I love to watch Awesomely Bad Crap
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 7:41pm
That's odd. Cam Gigandet starred in 4 films this year, but the only one that caught the RAZZIES' attention was Burlesque, and many of us here hold that we have bigger fish to fry.  

Originally posted by AwesomelyBadCrap

Yes, got my ballot today and I am loving that Cam Gigandet made the new list of potential nominees! TongueThank you!!!!!! HugHugHug
Long live, Cam's Razzie chances!!!! Heart
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Spt. 12: Dolphin Tale 2, Search Party. Spt. 19: The Maze Runner, Tusk.
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote AwesomelyBadCrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 9:58pm
Not sure what the 4th movie was, but I thought he was perfectly fine in the Twiight movie and Easy A. Burlesque, on the other hand, is a different story: IMO, he, not Christina A, gave the worst performance in the film, which speaks volumes about how awful I think he was. LOL 

He's got my vote.Thumbs Up
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2011 at 5:14pm
But Cam Gigandet wasn't in ECLIPSE.He was only in BURLESQUE and EASY A.Well,there were two other movies but they were straigth-to-DVD.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Anuss View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2011 at 5:17pm
He wasn't that awfoul in Easy A.
In Burlesque he sucked so hard :P
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote AwesomelyBadCrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2011 at 5:10am
Originally posted by Anuss

In Burlesque he sucked so hard :P
Clap
baby_jane_2012 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote baby_jane_2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 5:52am
Pierce Brosnan for Worst Supporting Actor in Remember Me? Sorry, not buying it!!  

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 6:10am
I guess his Razzie-winning performance in MAMMA MIA! is still in the voters's head.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 10:08am

I've got a question, do all users on the forum get a Razzie ballot or is it only those with an address or in the US get them?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: To clarify -- Forum polls are "just for fun," and have nothing to do with the actual/eventual results of this year's RAZZIE® Awards, which are determined by dues-paying Voting Members of the G.R.A.F. 

If you would like to become a Voting Member and receive both Nominating and Final Ballots for this year's RAZZIES®, here's the LINK to do so:  

http://razzies.com/join.asp

You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Film Reel Redemption

I've got a question, do all users on the forum get a Razzie ballot or is it only those with an address or in the US get them? 
I got mine, and I was very happy to see that Worst Couple and Worst Ensemble were merged into one category. Thanks for doing the right thing.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
JoJo View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Vits

I guess his Razzie-winning performance in MAMMA MIA! is still in the voters's head.

Me either!  I really think Remember Me was unfairly trashed.  It's a solid movie about repairing family relationships.  It's biggest problem was being marketed as some schmaltzy love story, when it was anything but...

The romance was very much secondary to the meat of the plot which was all about family - the romance thread tied the two together.  It stayed with me for days after I saw it - a mark of a good film IMO, not a bad one.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Vits

I believe it was his bad singing that earned him the "win".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>