Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > POLL: POSSIBLE WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESSES for 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS of 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Poll Question: Yer #1 Choice...
Vote Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[2.36%]
[10.36%]
[1.88%]
[2.06%]
[1.55%]
[2.04%]
[4.98%]
[5.29%]
[13.10%]
[1.23%]
[2.02%]
[5.29%]
[0.95%]
[2.78%]
[36.54%]
[5.36%]
[2.20%]

Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS of 2010
    Posted: December 16 2010 at 8:04am
Jesus, show a little respect! If you go around attacking people like that you'll never get things done.

If you just read the previous posts you would see that the Head RAZZberry didn't place Jessica Alba on the poll because Little Fockers wasn't released yet.

I am tired of the Lindsay-thrashing (must we really "award" every small role she has on screen).

Just out of curiousity, Head RAZZberry why was Taylor Swift left off? (is it because she is better suited for a worst screen couple-nod?) please answer.

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Thanks for coming to our defense, but I don't think Larch is looking to be persuaded so much as he's just spewing. As mentioned, Alba may well make the list once LITTLE FOCKERS has come out. Lindsay in MACHETE seems an even more obvious/lazy choice than those Larch was "calling us out" for making. As for Kim Cattrall, since the four "gal pals" in S&TC#2 had roughly equal screen time, the four of them will be listed jointly as a Worst Actress choice. And Taylor Swift in VALENTINE'S DAY was one of the few among the 19 names in that film's cast who mostly got (surprisingly) favorable reviews...  

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2010 at 9:28am
Shouldn't Bryce Dallas Howard be up for that Clint Eastwood movie too?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2010 at 12:36pm
Megan Fox is also too obvious, but she might already be on the nominating ballot under this category.
The Larch View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Larch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2010 at 1:40pm
Okay, so my Lohan choice was "lazy" (even though she was as weak acting-wise as she was in her other past nominated roles, as was most of the cast of that dreadful movie, esp. Steven Seagal), but lumping in the four SATC gals as one isn't (esp. if there's an ensemble category, which I've heard there might be), esp. since everyone KNOWS Sarah Jessica Parker is the "main" character our of those four, and only she and Catrall are really Razzie-worthy? And let us know about the reviews that gave Taylor Swift favorable notices, since most of the (credible) ones I've read say something along the lines of "she should stick to her day job" (and for good reason)...
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2010 at 2:33pm
Yeah, that's why we have solo acting categories, and are now considering a Worst Ensemble Cast category. 

As for Taylor Swift, please, she was line-reading in a montone voice throughout the movie.  

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
rburton View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote rburton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2010 at 4:42pm
Hey John, I totally love you, but if you look over a number of people's suggestions Anne Hathaway came up repeatedly.  I urge you to include her sickening turn.  Just look at her.  It turns your stomach!

For Your Consideration

Dev Patel for WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR in The Last Fartbender
rburton View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote rburton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2010 at 4:48pm
I just counted up her votes and she made it onto six ballots!  I'd say she's a definite contender not just for a nomination, but to "win."

Just looking at her makes me want to run from her!

For Your Consideration

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2010 at 5:03pm
Rburton, you are hereby banished from the forum for constantly bringing up a movie that isn't even close to being a Razzie contender!  

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2010 at 5:26pm
Now that I can agree with, even if it's coming from a guy who constantly proclaiming "Twilight" as the single worst thing ever to be produced into a movie (which it isn't) ... and thinks he has some kind of say over who can post here or not.  

Originally posted by MiguelAntilsu

Rburton, you are constantly bringing up a movie that isn't even close to being a Razzie contender.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
rburton View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote rburton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2010 at 6:48pm
You're saying that to six people including myself who considered Hathaway worth mentioning on their ballots??   LOL  

You are hereby banished from the forum for constantly bringing up a movie that isn't even close to being a Razzie contender.
For Your Consideration

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2010 at 7:29pm
No one else considered Hathaway worth mentioning on their ballots, you idiot! 
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2010 at 7:46pm
6 people out of 600+ voting members isn't going to help your cause...

Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2010 at 11:16pm
BHB: I thought you'd like these vids I found on YouTube since they reflect your (and my) opinions on what Hollywood is doing today...  

You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
rburton View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote rburton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2010 at 6:24am
Six people did, you dog. Clap  

No one else considered Hathaway worth mentioning on their ballots, you idiot! 

For Your Consideration

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2010 at 7:52am
Rburton: by next week, the poll will have 100-200 votes for someone. 6 is nothing!  

Miguel: cut it out! The only difference between the two of you is that you use annoying soccer cards that you think make you seem like a Razzie authority (which you aren't),and he uses pics and videos (which is a good marketing strategy, even if he doesn't convince us). 

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2010 at 8:07am
Good stuff, FRR. They were both funny as hell, because they are both so very true!  

Originally posted by Film Reel Redemption

BHB: I thought you'd like these vids I found on YouTube since they reflect your (and my) opinions on what Hollywood is doing today...  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>