Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > POLL: POSSIBLE WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESSES for 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS of 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Poll Question: Yer #1 Choice...
Vote Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[2.36%]
[10.36%]
[1.88%]
[2.06%]
[1.55%]
[2.04%]
[4.98%]
[5.29%]
[13.10%]
[1.23%]
[2.02%]
[5.29%]
[0.95%]
[2.78%]
[36.54%]
[5.36%]
[2.20%]

Author
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote AwesomelyBadCrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS of 2010
    Posted: January 05 2011 at 10:20pm
That's how I feel about Rita Wilson...whom I think is a far, far, far, far, far worse actress than Preston.

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Originally posted by cvcjr13

See, you see Preston as not being a very good actress, while I see her as a good actress who has never picked a great movie to show us how much talent she truly has.  If things continue as they have been, we'll never know.  In either case, though, the result is the same - her career will only last so long, as you put it.
There's also the problem of that she's not "A-list" for her acting, she is because of who she is married to. Without Travolta as a husband, I doubt she would have lasted this long in her career. Without a "knockout performance" to fall back on, she would have been all but forgotten by now. Since her husband has such clout, it doesn't matter if she stars in a good movie or not, she'll always get another role.
In my spare time, I love to watch Awesomely Bad Crap
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2011 at 8:00pm
It's amazing what being Tom Hanks' wife can do for your career!  

Originally posted by AwesomelyBadCrap

That's how I feel about Rita Wilson...whom I think is a far, far, far, far, far worse actress than Preston.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
AwesomelyBadCrap View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote AwesomelyBadCrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 10:02pm
Saw Gulliver's Travels tonight. Horrible of course Thumbs Up But while I was very embarrassed for Emily Blunt and wondered WTF she was thinking, I didn't think she was  bad. Jack Black was pretty horrible, though...as was Jason Segel's accent but I love him anyway. 
In my spare time, I love to watch Awesomely Bad Crap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678