Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Offical RAZZIE® Take on DARKEST HOUR
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYe Olde Head RAZZberry's Take...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ye Olde Head RAZZberry's Take...
    Posted: December 28 2011 at 2:12pm
2011 HAS TURNED OUT to BE a YEAR HOLLYWOOD MIGHT JUST AS SOON FORGET: BOTH ACTUAL GROSSES and ATTENDANCE DROPPED ABOUT 11% from LAST YEAR (and 2010 WASN'T EXACTLY a GOOD YEAR, EITHER!)...  

BUT in KEEPING with WHAT a BUMMER of as YEAR IT WAS, ONE of the FINAL RELEASES of 2011 MAY BE a SURPRISE RAZZIE® CONTENDER: THE HOKEY ALIEN-ELECTRICITY-TURNING-HUMANS-to-DUST "THRILLER" DARKEST HOUROPENING on CHRISTMAS DAY to LESS-THAN-SPECTACULAR BUSINESS (LINK) and SLAMMED by CRIX (LINK) HOUR IS NOW OUR BERRY LAST FORUM DISCUSSION TOPIC of 2011. 

WITH EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS to GET DONE THIS MONTH to PUT TOGETHER THIS YEAR's 32nd ANNUAL RAZZIES®, OL' HEAD RAZZ HIZ-SELF WILL PROBABLY NOT HAVE TIME to SEE THIS ONE...BUT I WILL ADMIT, the TRAILER (WHICH I SAW on the HEAD of TWILIGHT SBD #1) DID GET ME to GIGGLING! 

SO IF the REST of YOU MAKE a STRONG ENUFF CASE AGAINST THIS FILM, WHO NOSE -- MAYBE IT'LL TURN OUT to BE a SURPRISE HOLIDAY GIFT from the RAZZIE® GODz. 

TO CHIME in with YER THOUGHTS/FEEDBACK on DARKEST HOUR, CLICK HERE...

HIRSCH: "Should I take it as a bad omen that the lighting in here 
is decidedly RAZZberry-colored??"  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply