Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > ARE WE DONE YET?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Yeah, They’re DONE Allright...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yeah, They’re DONE Allright...
    Posted: August 02 2007 at 4:53am
OK I have another nominee:

Worst Supporting Actor - John C. McGinley for WILD HOGS and ARE WE DONE YET?

Criss808 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Criss808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 3:18pm
I remember last year when that guy from "The Omen" and "Basic Instinct 2" was nominated for WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR. I think that's going to be John C. McGinley this year. Plus "Are We Done Yet?" should be a major contender for WORST SEQUEL OR PREQUEL.
ZookGuy View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZookGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2007 at 4:08am

That guy on the left in the still on this forum plays one of the doctors on "Scrubs," but it seems like they're wasting his comedic talents here, much like Jason Earl in "Underdog".

And "Live Free or Die Hard," how old is Bruce Willis? Sixty? And that guy from the Apple/Mac commercials? Can you say IN FILM ADVERTISING?

Response from Head RAZZberry: RAZZIE "winner" Bruce Willis is actually 52 years old. Here's a LINK to Willis' IMDb page to see what RAZZIES he's been nominated for (and "won") over the years. And while we're on the subject, LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD is, in my opinion, The Best Popcorn Movie of Summer 2007 so far... 

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 8:10am
I hope the Razzberry dough boy (Ice Cube) gets nominated.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2007 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by dipitlow555

This just in:

A second sequel has been announced!

It's called...

ARE THEY DONE YET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                                                                                   Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!?
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2007 at 3:04pm

If they totally lose their marbles and make a third installment, I hope the title will be something that reads even more like a self-criticism, such as Are We Through Yet? 

Response from Head RAZZberry: How about ARE WE TOAST YET??

wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 12:23pm
Or "Are We Dead Yet?" (all together, audience...) 
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 1:37pm

To HeadRAZZ and wetbandit-- I haven't seen the new one, but those two jokes are both funnier than anything in the first one. . . .

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2007 at 8:09am
I heard that Razzberry Dough Boy is making a movie with Fred Durst, of the godawful band Limp Bizkit, directing.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 3:28pm
The fact that Brian Levant(the worst director)didn't return,means this is worse than we thought.

Just like the first one,it was semi-funny,but predictable.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2010 at 3:33pm
I rated this 1/10, and gave a 3 to its companion movie ARE WE THERE YET.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2010 at 2:25pm
And now it's been made into a TV sitcom! UGH!!! 
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2011 at 7:51pm

I'm clocking this one in it late*. The reason was that I was admiring several films that are now on my best movies ever list (All The President's Men, Apollo 13) instead of reviewing a crappy Razzberry Dough Boy movie!

The good:

The animated intro: The intro was the only thing about this that made me laugh and is the only reason that this isn't one grade lower!

The bad:

The children: Good God, these kids are obnoxious! I was hoping that someone would punish them for the annoying-ness, but that never happened.

John C. McGinley: OK, McGinley wasn't as obnoxious as he was as the gay cop from Wild Hogs, but that's not saying much. He plays Chuck Mitchell, Jr., an obnoxious repair-man who knows Magic Johnson.

Annoying animals: In a repeat of the deer scene from the first one, there's a scene where Ice is beat u by forest animals again. Tired and cliched doesn't even begin to describe it!

The ugly:

Ice Cube: Seriously Ice, what the f*ck happened? You were in NWA! I remember this humor magazine I was reading a few years back, that featured Ice Cube from the early 90s' traveling to the set of this and getting mad! It ends with the present Ice Cube with a golf-club where the sun don't shine!

Steve Carr: He's the hacky-hack of a director we're stuck with. The only reason I can think for him getting this job was that his debut feature was Next Friday w/ Razzberry Dough Boy.

The script: The script was written by Hank Nelken, who, also, wrote Saving Silverman, Amanda Peet's worst movie and Dennis Dugan best, non-Happy Gilmore** movie! And that's without getting into how this was supposed to be a remake of Mr. Blanding Builds His Dream House at the start of production!

Well, I'm bored. Watching Anatomy Of A Murder, great so far! Grade: D-

Next-up: Old Dogs!

*While it says 7 on the Razzie clock, it's 10 here in NY.
**Seriously, that's one of the the few Adam Sandler movies that I actually liked!
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2011 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

The ugly:

Ice Cube: Seriously Ice, what the f*ck happened? You were in NWA! I remember this humor magazine I was reading a few years back, that featured Ice Cube from the early 90s' traveling to the set of this and getting mad! It ends with the present Ice Cube with a golf-club where the sun don't shine!
Oh yes, I have never seen such a complete 180 degree turn in someone's career quite like that!
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12