Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIE® Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > NUT-SMASHER 3-D
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Year's Biggest B.O. Bust...and NOT in a Good Way!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Year's Biggest B.O. Bust...and NOT in a Good Way!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Year's Biggest B.O. Bust...and NOT in a Good Way!
    Posted: April 23 2011 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Mayhem5185

Is it bad that i have a morbid curiosity to see this now lol
Maybe, because the more I hear about this movie, the more I want to avoid it at all costs.
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2011 at 3:17am
I said morbid curiosity lol, it sounds like one of those movies that's so bad, that it has to be seen to be believed, kind of like "house of the dead" and "Freddie got fingered"
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f**king hatreds! George Carlin
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2011 at 3:27am
Mayhem, your not the only one with this morbid curiosity. To bad i can't watch the link that i send Schumacherh8ter myself (because i don't have divx on my computer)
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 3:13pm
Time to review the second worst 3D family film from last year!

The good:

?

The bad:

Nathan Lane: OK, who's the genius who cast Nathan Lane as Albert Einstein? Better yet, who thought that Einstein should be in this?

John Turtorro: He's just terrible in this. He plays the Rat King who looks like Andy Warhol. It's not his worst movie since there's no wrecking-ball testicles, but still!

Gielgud: He's that creepy monkey-man on the first page. He's annoying and when he's found beaten up, I hoped that it was his corpse. To my dismay, he lives on.

The ugly:

Andrey Konchalovskiy: This guy's the director. The directing is just crappy. The only movies of his that I've heard are this, Runaway Train and Tango & Cash. That last one features Stallone beating up Clint Howard with a slinky. As you can tell, it's a cinematic classic.

The special effects: This cost $90 million? Was all the money spent on John Turtorro's wig? This, almost, makes Skyline look like Transformers in this department.

Pedophilliac undertones: I'm convinced, the Rat King is a pedo! That line I said in the Furry Vengeance forum was only the tip of the iceberg! In another scene he offers the kids toys with me half-expecting to see a window-less van in the backround. He, also, hits on Mary shamelessly. Then again, everyone hits on her! Gielgud hits, Nutcracker hits on her, hell Frau Eva hits on her!

Well, that's one frankly disturbing movie! It does my heart good knowing that this tanked hard! Grade: F

Next-up: Scooby-Doo!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 4:43pm
At last, one of your reviews ends with a much deserved F!
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 4:49pm
Furry Vengeance had an F.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Furry Vengeance had an F.
Oops, my bad. Yes it does.
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 5:37pm

He, also, hits on Mary shamelessly. Then again, everyone hits on her! Gielgud hits, Nutcracker hits on her, hell Frau Eva hits on her!
Isn't she played by Elle Fanning?Figures.LOL
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Vits

Isn't she played by Elle Fanning?Figures.LOL
Now that her older sister, Dakota, is of age (as are most teenaged actresses this year), poor little Elle is the new jailbait of Hollywood!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 7:23am
Let's not get carried away.Elle is pretty and all,but Dakota is something else.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 8:04am
Originally posted by Vits

Let's not get carried away.Elle is pretty and all,but Dakota is something else.
Well yes, Dakota has the acting chops of the family, but pedophiles couldn't care less either way! But I'm sure they are all too busy drooling over AnnaSophia Robb in "Soul Surfer" right now.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 1:05pm
Actually, I think that Elle is slowly surpasing Dakota. Sure, this may've sucked, but she has a lot of other good credits lately (Benjamin Button, Super 8) and Dakota's stuck in the Twatlight series.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 5:03pm

Actually, I think that Elle is slowly surpasing Dakota. Sure, this may've sucked, but she has a lot of other good credits lately (Benjamin Button, Super 8) and Dakota's stuck in the Twatlight series.
True, very true. Not to mention that Hollywood is always looking for new, young talent, and now that Dakota is 18, she's considered over the hill. So now her much more illegal aged sister must take her spot as the go-to child actress!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 7:57pm
Actually, Dakota's still 17. And Dakota has had only ONE good movie in the past five years (Coraline) and that was animated, so she actually wasn't seen on-screen.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 10:21pm

And Dakota has had only ONE good movie in the past five years (Coraline) and that was animated, so she actually wasn't seen on-screen.
Also very true. Little Elle is starting to outshine her with movie choices alone.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123