Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 30th RAZZIES Choices > OLD DOGS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

You Lie Down with DOGS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DaveThePhotoGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You Lie Down with DOGS...
    Posted: March 11 2010 at 5:40pm
phew thank gawd for that!!!
I think they kinda sound like Depeche Mode
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2010 at 5:53pm
Don't worry Dave...believe it or not, we are mostly a pretty benign crowd. But, be warned, if you try to compare Pluto Nash to Gone With The Wind, we may go a few rounds. LOL
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
DaveThePhotoGuy View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote DaveThePhotoGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2010 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by saturnwatcher

Don't worry Dave...believe it or not, we are mostly a pretty benign crowd. But, be warned, if you try to compare Pluto Nash to Gone With The Wind, we may go a few rounds. LOL
I may like dumb movies but I am definetly not that retarded
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2010 at 5:51am
True,you can't compare them,but it's O.K. if you like PLUTO NASH,or similar movies.

B.T.W.,who kind'a sounds like Depeche Mode?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2010 at 2:21pm

Oh, I'm waiting for the fangirls to compare "Hannah Montana" to "The Sound of Music". Then you know they are full of themselves!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote DaveThePhotoGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2010 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Vits

True,you can't compare them,but it's O.K. if you like PLUTO NASH,or similar movies.

B.T.W.,who kind'a sounds like Depeche Mode?
I would'nt say I liked Pluto Nash but I do enjoy how bad it is, just sit there and laugh my arse off.

The Naked Mariachis  from the film Orgazmo.
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote DaveThePhotoGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2010 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Oh, I'm waiting for the fangirls to compare "Hannah Montana" to "The Sound of Music". Then you know they are full of themselves!
LOL  Gawd if that happens we knw it's the end of civilitation as we knw it  Shocked
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2010 at 8:22pm
I got another one that's even worse, and I'm sure Miguel will agree with this one: fangirls comparing the "High School Musical" series with "Singing In The Rain"!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote DaveThePhotoGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2010 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

I got another one that's even worse, and I'm sure Miguel will agree with this one: fangirls comparing the "High School Musical" series with "Singing In The Rain"!
or how about the dancing in "HSM" being compared to Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2011 at 9:00am
I just re-watched to make sure I gave it the right rating,which was 5/10.I was right.Except for a few forced laughs* I laughed and laughed and laughed.But because of the predictable plot,silly directing,and a lazy John Travolta(deserved the nomination)you can't help to think the comedy it achieves is just luck.

I'm still against it being nominated for "Worst Picture" and "Worst Supporting Actress".

*Comedy 101:Never show 2 "Hit in the balls" jokes in a row.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2011 at 4:58pm
I forgot to say I hated the music score.It was a total rip-off of the one from LIAR LIAR.
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2011 at 5:43am
I don't blame you, Vits. The music score sucks.
Pictures move, do they?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2011 at 11:03pm
The music score is the least of the movie's problems. Yes, it's one of the problems, but not the worst among them.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2011 at 6:46am
No it's not the worst.It's actually the least obvious.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2011 at 11:34am
It turns out that,because of the critical and commercial failure of this movie,there won't be a sequel to WILD HOGS.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2011 at 3:19pm
Remember that scene from Blade Runner where Rutger Hauer jammed his thumbs in the old guy's eyes? That's like watching this movie!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>