Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on UP-COMING FILMS & PROJECTS > HILARY DUFF in a BONNIE & CLYDE REMAKE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

You’ve GOT to be kidding...PLEASE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You’ve GOT to be kidding...PLEASE!
    Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:41am

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

Either a throwing star, bullet, or bat flying into your face in every scene or your money back!

I think this idea is perfect, better even then Pride And Prejudice and Zombies!

Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:52am
A Victorian era zombie movie would be the one movie to rule them all. The zombies are trying to eat good and proper ladies, but they can't reach them because of all of the wires in their dresses.
-Iron helps us play-
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 4:22am

A Victorian era zombie movie would be the one movie to rule them all. The zombies are trying to eat good and proper ladies, but they can't reach them because of all of the wires in their dresses.

Well if you put it that way, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies sounds interesting... more of a comedy then a true horror movie...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 1:51pm
... Oh no... This is the scariest horror movie of all time... And in doing so, the concept makes it the funniest movie of all time.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:32pm

... Oh no... This is the scariest horror movie of all time... And in doing so, the concept makes it the funniest movie of all time.

Just as an aside here, there actually is a listing on the IMDB for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1374989/

And just in case you want to buy the novel... http://www.amazon.com/Pride-Prejudice-Zombies-Classic-Ultrav iolent/dp/1594743347 

Still sticking to the "scariest horror movie of all time" line? Well...Are ya?

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 4:50pm

At first glance, I thought I saw "Pride and Prejudice: Zombies vs. Ultraviolet". I was like "Milla Jovovich vs. Zombies ... again? But now in the Victorian Era! Gee, those Resident Evil movies get more gimmicky with each new installment".

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Michaels

At first glance, I thought I saw "Pride and Prejudice: Zombies vs. Ultraviolet". I was like "Milla Jovovich vs. Zombies ... again? But now in the Victorian Era! Gee, those Resident Evil movies get more gimmicky with each new installment".

Ultraviolet... **shudder**

I had finally managed to forget that damn movie... thanks a lot.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 12:53am
First of all, in true Hollywood fashion, I'm going to REMAKE Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. And P&P:UV v Z... That would be the stuff of legends...
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:21am

First of all, in true Hollywood fashion, I'm going to REMAKE Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. And P&P:UV v Z... That would be the stuff of legends...

I was going to work on the sequel. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and Ninjas vs Aliens and Predator.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:34am
Just to be clear, that's just ONE movie, right? It needs all of that awesomeness to be the masterpiece that Jebus intends it to be. But it's missing ONE element:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies And Ninjas vs Aliens and Predator vs The Joe and the Volcano.
(Sorry, someone just did a photoshop thread on this other site I go to with a volcano, and no one got my Joe vs. The Volcano joke because they're too young.)
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 5:16am

Just to be clear, that's just ONE movie, right? It needs all of that awesomeness to be the masterpiece that Jebus intends it to be. But it's missing ONE element:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies And Ninjas vs Aliens and Predator vs The Joe and the Volcano.
(Sorry, someone just did a photoshop thread on this other site I go to with a volcano, and no one got my Joe vs. The Volcano joke because they're too young.)

I was saving Joe Vs. The Volcano for the final movie in the trilogy... You know, to make the third movie completely and totally awazing. A box office juggernaut that will topple Titanic's record... And will stay on top until the end of days...

I wonder if Tom Hanks will be available to star...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 5:46am
I'm sure he will be as long as Dan Brown stops writing books. He hasn't really been doing much else lately. Seeing his kid more than him these days.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 5:57am

I'm sure he will be as long as Dan Brown stops writing books. He hasn't really been doing much else lately. Seeing his kid more than him these days.

Well he still has to do "Forrest Gump 2: Gump Harder" but after that, he might be available...

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 11:07am
Originally posted by CriticalFrank

Ultraviolet... **shudder**

I had finally managed to forget that damn movie... thanks a lot.

There really wasn't much to remember aside from Milla Jovovich's bellybutton, which was the movie's real star.

saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 2:20pm
I had to read Pride and Prejudice in high school...and the literature teacher that made us read it was a zombie. Let me tell you, the whole experience was scary.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:56pm

Originally posted by saturnwatcher

I had to read Pride and Prejudice in high school...and the literature teacher that made us read it was a zombie. Let me tell you, the whole experience was scary.

My one High School English teacher was obsessed with Shakespeare, so we ended up readin lots of the Bard... I think I probably would have prefered the Zombie, though.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>