Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on UP-COMING FILMS & PROJECTS > HILARY DUFF in a BONNIE & CLYDE REMAKE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

You’ve GOT to be kidding...PLEASE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You’ve GOT to be kidding...PLEASE!
    Posted: May 06 2009 at 9:09am
Didn't Shakespeare write the screenplay for I, Zombie on his deathbed? In hopes that one day people would put plays onto a medium that could replay a performance on command? I know that he wrote that, The Hottie and the Nottie, and then another movie which I'll let someone else fill in the blank for.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 2:39pm

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

Didn't Shakespeare write the screenplay for I, Zombie on his deathbed? In hopes that one day people would put plays onto a medium that could replay a performance on command? I know that he wrote that, The Hottie and the Nottie, and then another movie which I'll let someone else fill in the blank for.

You never know, he might have. Especially now that critics are doubtful he was the writer who wrote all of "his" plays. Chances are he wrote "I, Zombie" while someone else was writing "Hamlet".

CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 4:21pm

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it is a little known fact, that ALL of Uwe Boll's films are actually Shakespeare scripts. Not to mention Hamlet 2 was writen by the Bard himself....

Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 11:43pm
I liked Hamlet 2. I've got a Rock Me Sexy Jesus bobble thingy in my car. The base is on a spring or whatever so he rocks as I drive.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2009 at 1:13am
I would imagine if Uwe Boll wrote "MacBeth", Lady MacBeth would be played by Tara Reid, and she would spend most of her screen time being tormented by her boob job and tummy tuck that went wrong.
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2009 at 5:08am

I liked Hamlet 2. I've got a Rock Me Sexy Jesus bobble thingy in my car. The base is on a spring or whatever so he rocks as I drive.

Nothing wrong with enjoying the movie... I was just saying it was actually written by Shakespeare himself... I mean, everyone knows Shakespeare wanted to involve Jesus in the original but had to cut him for budgetary concerns.

After he finished Hamlet 2, he went on to write "Love's Labor Won" Which everyone knows is the sequel to "Love's Labor Lost".

Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2010 at 11:28am

A Bonnie and Clyde remake!

This'll make Arthur Penn turn in his freshly dug grave
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2010 at 4:34pm
In the end, after almost 2 years, they still haven't started production on Hilary Duff in Bonnie & Clyde. Why don't they just cancel it already?
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2010 at 5:43pm
Yeah, there hasn't been any news about it for a while, so hopeful they have dropped it. Fingers crossed, being dropped will become the trend for all future wannabe remakes.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vermn View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vermn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 5:06pm
Well, as Hollywood is fond of saying "Only teens go to the movies." So the choice is Hillary Duff isn't surprising at all.
Thing is, with the tweens normal 5 minute attention span, isn't Hillary Duff the day BEFORE yesterdays news?
Hillary Duff? really?
Who's hot this minute? Some chick from Nick I'd imagine.
Amanda Cosgrove?
Some other "actress" that's done an album to sell to 10 year olds?
Personally, I'd like to see Miley Cyrus in a remake of Gone With The Wind.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Vermn

Well, as Hollywood is fond of saying "Only teens go to the movies."
Yeah, but if they would just bother to make more movies for people other than teenagers, they wouldn't have that problem.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
optimizer View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote optimizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 1:28pm
To even consider any version other than the original is totally outside of the spectrum of reality.  

Duff vs. Dunaway.... is like...... Obama vs. a real president.
Orlando Accounting                           &n
abinclane View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote abinclane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2011 at 9:07am
Well, let us give her a break and a chance to show that she can really act right? 
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2011 at 8:52am
A pregnant Hilary Duff has been taken out of the Bonnie & Clyde remake... link.
rushmore View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote rushmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2014 at 7:50pm
If Faye Dunaway is the far better actress why the heck does she have several RAZZIES and Hilary has none? You stopped nominating her a looooong time ago, whereas Faye was constantly nominated for at least two consecutive decades?

Now it says this movie will be released in 2014 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234