Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > MOVIES & DVDs of the WEEK > BEST BAD CABLE MOVIE of the WEEK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ZARDOZ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ZARDOZ
    Posted: May 22 2009 at 7:37am
 For those of you that "missed" it the last time...it's on again tonight at 11:45 PDT... on...yes TCM...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2009 at 6:47pm
Looks like they pulled a double cross on us...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2011 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by ITbeast

If you have any sort of intelligence before seeing this movie, seeing  it will suck it right out of you. I made the mistake of buying this on VHS when I was about 19, under the assumption that Sean Connery did not make bad movies (Boy I was wrong!). Other than some brief nudie scenes and some violence, there is nothing in this movie that involves a substantial plot. You spend the last 20 minutes wondering why you wasted 2 hours of your life watching this, when you could have wasted your time on something better. 

Straight from the IMDB database, the only reason Sean did this was because, and I quote: "According to John Boorman, Sean Connery found it incredibly difficult to get work when he abandoned the James Bond role a second time after Diamonds are Forever. Thus, Boorman was able to hire Connery very cheaply for this project". 

Since Bad movies have no boundries (especially Razzie worthy ones) and get funnier liked aged wine, I guess it was bound to make another appearance on the Digitial waves.

However, I recommend watching this uncut and unaltered on VHS or DVD to get that full "Penis" laden moral of the movie. Clap
The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2011 at 8:10am
ITbeast! Great to see you back! 
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2011 at 9:12am
It's good to be back Wink
The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12