Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > ZOOM!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ZOOM Goes Boom...and BUST?!?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ZOOM Goes Boom...and BUST?!?!?!
    Posted: October 03 2010 at 1:06pm
SKY HIGH was also a satire.But it was good.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2011 at 6:49pm
Time to rip into the worst super-hero movie ever that doesn't involve Bat-nipples, S&M gear as a costume, Samuel L. Jackson as a Nazi, or Dr. Doom using sign language!*

The good:

?

The bad:

Courtney Cox: First off, something nice: I've always considered Cox to be the hottest one on Friends. That kindness out of the way, she's just awful here. The running gag of her constantly falling is especially unfunny!

Chevy Chase: Remember when Chevy was funny? Yeah, those days are long gone!**

Spencer Breslin: Breslin is to child actors as 9/11 conspiracists are to conspiracy theories: the nadir in an already less-than-glorious field.*** Breslin's best role to date was in M. Night Shamwow's terrible, but not as terrible as the movie that preceded it or followed it The Happening. In it, Breslin is shot full of holes shortly before it's revealed that Re-Run is behind all this madness.

The ugly:

Rip Torn: Torn is safe in one respect: non of his movies can be as bad as Freddy Got Fingered. In this, he plays Gen. Larabee, a sadistic and stupid individual. His performance is just painful.

The "script": I put the quote marks in because I highly doubt that someone wrote this down. A monkey sh*tting in a type-writer could do a better job than this!

Tim Allen: 2006 was a dark year for Tim Allen. He had three straight critical and B.O. bombs with The Shaggy Dog, this, and The Santa Clause 3. Allen not winning Worst Actor for those three is like Stanley Kubrick not winning Best Director for 2001... or Dr. Strangelove... or Clockwork Orange... or Barry Lyndon. Man Kubrick got screwed over a lot! To get back on topic, it's a crime!

Man, that was a mess of a movie! Grade: F

Next-up: Baby Geniuses!

*That's a reference to the unreleased Fantastic Four movie from the early 90s'.
**OK, Community's a big hit, but his movie career is probably dead.
***If you're wondering why I didn't put Holocaust deniers as the nadir, Holocaust deniers have mixed in with 9/11 truthers. For example, the most cited source in Loose Change (other than Dylan Avery's demented psyche) is a white supremicist rag from David Duke.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2011 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

The bad:

1. Courtney Cox

2. Chevy Chase

3. Spencer Breslin 
The ugly:

4. Tim Allen: 2006 was a dark year for Tim Allen. He had three straight critical and B.O. bombs with The Shaggy Dog, this, and The Santa Clause 3. Allen not winning Worst Actor for those three is like Stanley Kubrick not winning Best Director for 2001... or Dr. Strangelove... or Clockwork Orange... or Barry Lyndon. Man Kubrick got screwed over a lot! To get back on topic, it's a crime!

Man, that was a mess of a movie! Grade: F
1. Attractive actress, poor choice in movie roles ... and men!
2. It's been many years since the time of "Fletch" and the "Vacation" movies ... and it shows.
3. Worst. Child Actor. EVER! How sister Abigail is related to someone as talentless as him is one of Hollywood's greatest mysteries!
4. So right on both accounts.
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2011 at 7:27pm
Maybe Spencer and Abigail are the reincarnations of John Wilkes and Edwin Booth, respectively. To explain, Edwin saved Abraham Lincoln's son and we all know what John did to Lincoln. So, sibling actors who are completely different.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2011 at 5:15am
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Maybe Spencer and Abigail are the reincarnations of John Wilkes and Edwin Booth, respectively.
I would have gone with them just being Yin and Yang. One brings hope for child stars, the other brings misery!
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234